Best mill Imes Icore CORiTEC 750i vs Datron D5

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Dyamach DT2 is around Euro 75k

At this is the price it competes with the Imes 450i. We have had the 450i for about six months. Seems to be very accurate for everything we are putting into it. E.max, CrCo and Titanium.

Last edited:
Dentaleng

Dentaleng

Reaction score
450i is surely not worth that money but if it works for you it's great. It is being sold at less than 2/3rd that price which is the real worth of that machine. If you are a reseller you know the prices better.
You should Google Dyamach DT2. For video Search YouTube for Dyamach DT2

S

STJDENT

Reaction score
Cost of 550i is 75000 EUR + vat. Perhaps a better alternative than 450i

Dentaleng

Dentaleng

Reaction score
Dyamach is a high performance machine. Can mill a full arch Ti/CrCo hybrid in under 3hrs with the implant interface specially milled. Can mill in more than 35degrees in both A and B axes. Can't think of a better smaller sized machine to mill Ti and CrCo.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
The Imes 450 would be closer to 55k euro with full wet/dry option and 6mm collet. The 550 would be around the 75k euro mark. I think this compares closely with the Dyamach DT2. The DT2 has a bigger spindle so mill speeds would be a little faster no doubt. How much faster...not sure. As for implant interfaces, thats more a CAM thing than a machine thing once you get to this class. They are all capable of specially milling an interface on a bar.
DT2 is nice though.

Dentaleng

Dentaleng

Reaction score
The Imes 450 would be closer to 55k euro with full wet/dry option and 6mm collet. The 550 would be around the 75k euro mark. I think this compares closely with the Dyamach DT2. The DT2 has a bigger spindle so mill speeds would be a little faster no doubt. How much faster...not sure. As for implant interfaces, thats more a CAM thing than a machine thing once you get to this class. They are all capable of specially milling an interface on a bar.
DT2 is nice though.

Hi,
I mentioned of milling the interfaces for the time taken to mill a complete Ti hybrid and not for the capability of the machine. As specially milling each interface may take around 5-7 minutes. Yes the CAM needs to have the library for milling interfaces. We are specially milling the interfaces from day one.
The bigger spindle increases the overall productivity and efficiency of the machine tool and also the cutting tool.

Last edited:
Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hi,
I mentioned of milling the interfaces for the time taken to mill a complete Ti hybrid and not for the capability of the machine. As specially milling each interface may take around 5-7 minutes. Yes the CAM needs to have the library for milling interfaces. We are specially milling the interfaces from day one.
The bigger spindle increases the overall productivity and efficiency of the machine tool and also the cutting tool.

What is the average time you get for c&b and how many tools you're using for metal ? Also what dimmensions ? Thanks .

Last edited:
Dentaleng

Dentaleng

Reaction score
We rarely mill C&B and very rarely single units. Mostly it is 10 units above. Average time per unit is around 15min. in hard CrCo. Though these timings are more CAM dependent.
For C&B I use 5 tools: 4,3,2,1.5,1mm in different shapes.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
We rarely mill C&B and very rarely single units. Mostly it is 10 units above. Average time per unit is around 15min. in hard CrCo. Though these timings are more CAM dependent.
For C&B I use 5 tools: 4,3,2,1.5,1mm in different shapes.

I mill almost all of my metal . Average around 18-20 minutes , depending of the thickness of the disc . Using 3 tools most of the times . The video on youtube is in real time of in fast forward ? Sorry for the amount of questions but it is a really interesting machine and you are the only person I know having it !!

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

I have never seen the load on my spindle over 8-10% during roughing, or any operationf for that matter with my Haas.
It has 3.7kw spindle.

Why do you think bigger is always better? The KaVo and many other cut titanium with spindles well under 1kw.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Here is a the screw retained CrCo bridge we milled on the Imes 450i last week.
IMG_0318.jpg 123.jpg IMG_0304.jpg 123.jpg IMG_0318.jpg

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Really messed up and didn't get a shot on the cast. But it did fit the cast with one screw all units seated under scope.
Next time.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Really messed up and didn't get a shot on the cast. But it did fit the cast with one screw all units seated under scope.
Next time.

Nice , passive fit .

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Nice Bob! How long did that take?

Dentaleng

Dentaleng

Reaction score
I have never seen the load on my spindle over 8-10% during roughing, or any operationf for that matter with my Haas.
It has 3.7kw spindle.

Why do you think bigger is always better? The KaVo and many other cut titanium with spindles well under 1kw.

The same reason why you bought ur HAAS. I didn't expected this question from you. Google Spindle power, torque and spindle speed and you shall have ur answers

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
ai1085.photobucket.com_albums_j433_drizzt85_267894_10151367503437529_800584883_n_zps25d17f0d.jpg

Milled in 1 hour and 16 minutes .
ai1085.photobucket.com_albums_j433_drizzt85_267894_10151367503437529_800584883_n_zps25d17f0d.jpg

M

martintay

Reaction score
Looks really nice- and great fit.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Yep . This is screwed with one screw . The fit was great . I made first the same bridge out of PMMA , went for try in , and after verification of the implants position , I milled it in metal . The best thing of the whole metal milling stuff for me , is the implnat related restorations . Huge time saver . And very cost effective compared to the traditional methods .

Top Bottom