BEGO Printers?

L

laceygoriDD

Reaction score
I am just getting into the industry and I don't know much about the 3D printers in general, the only one I have heard of is the BEGO printers. What are your thoughts and what printer do you use in your lab?

Bryce Hiller

Bryce Hiller

Reaction score
Hey Lacey, I highly recommend that you explore Asiga printers. Bego makes a great printer, but there are some features I'm not a huge fan of. We have an Asiga MAX and it is wildly versatile, reliable, and accurate. Also, WhipMix's support has been top-notch.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
What? Are you getting $5 every time you mention that printer and Glenn?Hmmmm2

As a sponsor I can promote any business I choose. @Glenn Kennedy is a really good guy who has sent customers my
way in the past so why not return the favor? I've seen the printer and the results are awesome! So why not help a buddy out
til his sponsorship gets approved? Shakehands.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
As a sponsor I can promote any business I choose. @Glenn Kennedy is a really good guy who has sent customers my
way in the past so why not return the favor? I've seen the printer and the results are awesome! So why not help a buddy out
til his sponsorship gets approved? Shakehands.
It seems to me that Glenn has been in a sponsorship here before.

Somehow Travis can't decide if his/company money is good or not? <°) }}}<

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
It seems to me that Glenn has been in a sponsorship here before.

Somehow Travis can't decide if his/company money is good or not? <°) }}}<

2th,

As an influencer I have recommended sponsorship to each of my past employers. Both Roland DGA and Medit became sponsors. My current employer has listened to my recommendation and it is going through the approval process.

As a decision maker I have been a donator to this site for many years. You might want to consider making a donation too.

-Glenn

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
As a decision maker I have been a donator to this site for many years. You might want to consider making a donation too.
FYI, I have been a donator here both monetarily and a little on the technical side along with all of my nonsense posts.
Furthermore, if I were to request that anyone here mention any help/instruction I have given them via PM behind the scenes I would probably get a few posts to back me up.

I'm not selling anything here except that with a little self confidence and gumption anyone can learn or teach themselves.
So you can keep your snide comments about donating to yourself. Bird

It is clearly stated here that if you are going to promote a business that you become a sponsor.
Plenty of other sales jokers come here and disrespect the intelligence of the members and the host under the guise
of education when in reality it is nothing more than a self promoting infomercial.
It takes away from what this place really is a 'technical forum'.

Glad to hear you aren't going to be one of the cheapskates around here and you have got the ball rolling.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
glenn has big rolling balls.