Become a Deutsch Removable Bridge® Certified Laboratory

A

Arian Deutsch

Reaction score
Hello All,

Some of you may have seen our cases and protocols, now we are offering to educate and
equip you to do these cases and to see the benefits.

www.deutschlab.com/courses

We hope to make a real impact on implant dentistry in the US...TOGETHER!!!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Does certified mean that you provide a list of clients that use this technique? How do you find Drs looking to use this specific protocol?

A

Arian Deutsch

Reaction score
In my experience , after pushing this solution for over a decade, I receive calls monthly, sometimes weekly

I have a core group of clients around the country and abroad,

Right now, I'm offering to teach an in depth, fully hands on program. We have invested in having enough handmills for every participant to use, and our training facility is truly unique.

In the interim, for whomever takes the course I plan to send new clients who call to you based on location, possibly even stepping in for me if I am unable to do cases from my core group

Long term, we would like to advertise and develop a pay in referral system

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hello All,

Some of you may have seen our cases and protocols, now we are offering to educate and
equip you to do these cases and to see the benefits.

www.deutschlab.com/courses

We hope to make a real impact on implant dentistry in the US...TOGETHER!!!
i remember hearing about you getting set up in the Phx area years ago when i lived there. happy to see things are growing nicely for you both.

would you tell me a bit more about how the process works for the training in each step?
also, do you plan on adding more than 1 date this year for step 2/3/4? (i am guessing step 1 if flexible since its online?)
how many people will be attending these in person?

A

Arian Deutsch

Reaction score
i remember hearing about you getting set up in the Phx area years ago when i lived there. happy to see things are growing nicely for you both.

would you tell me a bit more about how the process works for the training in each step?
also, do you plan on adding more than 1 date this year for step 2/3/4? (i am guessing step 1 if flexible since its online?)
how many people will be attending these in person?
The first online overview is set up for one date since class size for online is unlimited... This will be over zoom so that questions can be addressed

Class size for the hands on courses is limited to 6 as the training table has 6 stations plus one for instructor

As the dates sell we may add more dates... So far you have options of dates for all 3 hands on courses this summer as well as January through March, or you can mix dates, as long as you complete 2,3 4

This is a big effort and we've invested a lot into it... The training table we brought in from Italy, and each station has a hand mill

The first course you will learn how to design the primary abutments, then you will transfer a pre-made abutment to milling model and hand mill and polish the abutment, second hands on course you will prepare that same abutment for electroforming Galvano gold coping, and then the first night the gold will go into the electroformer, day two we divest, acid wash and prepare gold for next step

Course 4 of hands on is about tertiary options and designing, as well as cementing to gold and processing options

You walk away from that last course with implant model, abutments, gold and tertiary

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
The first online overview is set up for one date since class size for online is unlimited... This will be over zoom so that questions can be addressed

Class size for the hands on courses is limited to 6 as the training table has 6 stations plus one for instructor

As the dates sell we may add more dates... So far you have options of dates for all 3 hands on courses this summer as well as January through March, or you can mix dates, as long as you complete 2,3 4

This is a big effort and we've invested a lot into it... The training table we brought in from Italy, and each station has a hand mill

The first course you will learn how to design the primary abutments, then you will transfer a pre-made abutment to milling model and hand mill and polish the abutment, second hands on course you will prepare that same abutment for electroforming Galvano gold coping, and then the first night the gold will go into the electroformer, day two we divest, acid wash and prepare gold for next step

Course 4 of hands on is about tertiary options and designing, as well as cementing to gold and processing options

You walk away from that last course with implant model, abutments, gold and tertiary
thank you for your quick reply.
i asked about dates as we have some CE planned already during dates you have scheduled as well.
i am interested and will reach out again shortly with some additional questions i have. thanks again