Become a CDT at Edinburgh, Scotland in just nine months!!

Jason Tyszko

Jason Tyszko

Reaction score
Calling all dental technicians out there.... There may be a great opportunity arising in Scotland in the near future for technicians willing to expand the knowledge, education and become an even bigger part of the dental team, this opportunity is becoming a clinical dental technician! There is only a handful of technicians around the country which have taken on this role and they have never looked back! Other countries have had it for a number of years and it has allowed stronger bonds to be formed within the dental team, a better future for the industry and it has led to an even better profession for us dental technicians and keeps us at the forefront of dental technology and similar to other countries around the world. We know of course's running in England over the two years, part time but what if you could complete the course in a mere nine months! You heard me right, nine months! This is full time but it could possibly be only three full intensive days out of the seven, over nine months- not even a full year!!! and then the sky would be your limit after qualifying!! Like a said a great opportunity for us all and something not to be missed. If this all sounds interesting and you would like some details to get your name on the list to be kept up to date please just message me at the studio. Thank you for your time and I hope to chat to you..... Jason

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
let me finish up my 'Astronaut mail correspondence' course first.. Its a 1 year program..

Although Edinburgh is amazing.. and i couldnt think of a better place to spend 9 months.. if you get your girl knocked up shortly before arriving and they will cover the costs of your maternity when you have it there! just enough time in the oven! love the NHS

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
let me finish up my 'Astronaut mail correspondence' course first.. Its a 1 year program..

I was class valedictorian in my astronaut correspondence course. I was scheduled to pilot the space shuttle, until they canceled the program.:mad:

Is this 9month CDT program really sanctioned by Oral Design??

Jason Tyszko

Jason Tyszko

Reaction score
The course has nothing to do with oral design. That is the name of my father business which the profile is linked too. I am keen to attend the course happening at the Dental University in Edinburgh so trying to put the information out there so people know about it :)

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Jason,

Why don't you elaborate a little more on the course objectives. May cut down on the sarcastic responses.
This course is not to become a CDT (in US this stands for Certified Dental Technician) but a technician that works
in a clinical environment closely with clinicians?

Jason Tyszko

Jason Tyszko

Reaction score
Ok people a little more information on this post. There is the possibility of a course running in Edinburgh to become a CDT. CDT in the UK is a clinical dental technician. If you are unaware of what this is it is a step up in obtaining more qualifications for your career and becoming even more of the dental team. You can take impressions, become more involved in creating dentures and have more connection with your patient base. At the moment in the UK if you do not have the qualification it is illegal and I think this may apply in other countries?? Places like Canada have had it for a number of years and it has created an even stronger dental team so a great opportunity for us in the UK! It is a great opportunity for technicians and one not too be missed! I am not personally involved in it, I am a technician who is very keen in obtaining the qualification and progressing my career and knowledge, I personally do not want to be sat at a bench my whole life but to become more involved in dentures, implants, working closely with my clients. So I am trying to make people aware of this great, condensed course which allows you to become qualified by nine months.

Top Bottom