Beadless sintering tray

C

Conguero

Reaction score
Is anyone using a beadless tray for sintering? We received one with our new Novux NXS-Plus and have been using it with success for single crowns and copings, but I'm not sure how well it would work with a bridge sub-structure. Any feedback would be appreciated. This is my first post to DLN so I hope it's not a lame one.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Is anyone using a beadless tray for sintering? We received one with our new Novux NXS-Plus and have been using it with success for single crowns and copings, but I'm not sure how well it would work with a bridge sub-structure. Any feedback would be appreciated. This is my first post to DLN so I hope it's not a lame one.
Not lame. We're all underinformed about somethjng.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
would love to hear feedback!

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
That is all that I use now. I have two of them and they work great for everything. Mine came with the Shinpaz furnace.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Is anyone using a beadless tray for sintering
The Programat S1 is bead less, too. No issues, even with bigger bridges. There is detailed instruction on how to lay the frames onto the tray, though.[/SIZE]

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Could you expound on that a bit?
I meant it as a joke re: sidesh0wb0b (vs sideshowbob) tilting at my grammar and spelling windmill.

My fat fingets on a tiny screen and a lack of pre-posting-proofreading make my posts far more 'interesting' in an engineering sense* than intended.

*(That is a possiblity of an annoying misadventure prepared by for the unwary by seemingly applied indifference to whatever certain conventions may appear to be lighthandedly abrogated by a miseducated or lacksidacal moronic act of one in thrall to speed and immediate outcome over longevity, good sense, and general- if not also genial-propriety. I'm in a fun mood.)

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Ivocalrs S1 1600 uses beadless trays, i have been using our new S1 1600 for a week now and spot on. They are very soft and have a special holder to place and remove the trays from the oven. But those trays are designed for that oven only.

Post a pic of the tray if possible?

E

Evan Katz RDT

Reaction score
They work very well - no issues at all even for larger cases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Veneer Guy

The Veneer Guy

Reaction score
Aren’t All Zirconia sintering trays able to sinter beadless? I ran my regular trays without beads and everything was fine. But I haven’t tried it for large frames so I’d like to hear if anyone has had any experience with those.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Aren’t All Zirconia sintering trays able to sinter beadless? I ran my regular trays without beads and everything was fine. But I haven’t tried it for large frames so I’d like to hear if anyone has had any experience with those.
Typically, as far as I know, they are made from polished Alumina which reduces any friction upon sintering shrinkage. Would like to hear more also 🙂

user name

user name

Reaction score
Mullite is what Dekema is using.
I dont know about any others.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
As far as I know you have to buy the beads separately. They do not come with any new furnace.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Sintergranulate comes with our ovens, but people sometimes use the trays without beads or granulate. The granulate is really necessary from full arches without a suport structure. Single units and small bridges don't need it. Beads are recommended...

Top Bottom