Be positive...

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
What did you use for the tightener? Looks like a guitar string tightener.
It's just a piece of flat steel brazed on the lead screw

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
It's just a piece of flat steel brazed on the lead screw
What's really messed up is that now that we all have time off, many of us are outright barred from going to a DLN meetup?
I'd love to visit with you and so many others!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
What's really messed up is that now that we all have time off, many of us are outright barred from going to a DLN meetup?
I'd love to visit with you and so many others!
I wonder what social distancing is like at the playboy mansion?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
....... the playboy mansion?

That's the next place Zhao Lijian is going to accuse the covid of coming from, as well as our military (Army).

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
That's the next place Zhao Lijian is going to accuse the covid of coming from, as well as our military (Army).
I thought all diseases came from the Navy ?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I thought all diseases came from the Navy ?

So we thought....a ship in every port, but not according to China, they're just trying to level the military blame playing field.
You know, be all inclusive and not make anyone feel left out.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
So we thought....a ship in every port, but not according to China, they're just trying to level the military blame playing field.
You know, be all inclusive and not make anyone feel left out.
Yeah, like the infectious disease lab in Wuhan.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Well, going with the thread title, I'm positive there's more happening we don't know about

Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score
Looks like i too have to close the doors to the lab for who knows how long....
staff are up in the air, with no designated return date! life goes on and we push through to get to the other side, better and stronger than before!

My sincerest in hoping everyone else sees the positive in the times ahead and we all get through

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
staff are up in the air, with no designated return date! life goes on and we push through to get to the other side, better and stronger than before!

My sincerest in hoping everyone else sees the positive in the times ahead and we all get through
Can I please get the data on your situation to add to the "Emergency Only" thread?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Just popping in to say be safe, stay positive and try not to read the "Speculation" as no one knows how this will play out. Worry does NO-ONE any good. In my business life everything starts with a plan, the plan is revised often. This is no different. As I have shared with many over the years, FEAR based decisions rarely have great outcomes. Take one day at a time now, revise your plan, daily if needed, above all else do your best to be good humans first.
You have your plan and I have my plan and God has his own plan!

Last edited:
Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score

We have as of Thursday evening, reached a 'Mandated' level 3 restriction of practice in dentistry (and medical I would assume is the same),which means emergency treatment only. No routine or urgent treatment to be performed. Prior to this, there were industry recommendations to operate at level 3 restricted practice, however I think that this was largely ignored to varying degrees, according to interpretation (or outright defiance!). Now this has been mandated, level 4 would essentially mean shutdown... this is imminent I am assuming in the early days of next week.