JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

Last edited:
kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Private office. I wrote it to say that none of them they had received were. And that was fine enough. If they wanted it notarized... that would have been my whoa horsey moment.

Virginia requires explicit consent to outsource, and additional explicit consent for out of state or out of nation.
I consider that Govt regulation. Like having a cdt on board in Texas. Maybe a pia, but at least you know clinic isn't harboring a wacko.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
If you go to Canada for a bar who's paying the shipping? Included in the price? I have a few
accounts in Canada and shipping for a minimum of 1 pound is around $35 I believe. If there's
a problem and the bar needs to go back and forth for any reason isn't that a headache????

Well that the beauty with us RC75, we offer to all our customer to ship to our US office if this is a concern, or send a STL file. Since shipping back and screws are included there is no difference.
NOW if it need to be ship back because of a problem, seriously i will not ask my customer to pay for that (regarding that the problem is mine but that obvious)

Even if we are the country over USA, I believe for many american doing business with Canada is like doing business in USA, you encourage the north american economy and support the same culture. You give job to local people. (a third of my employee are US citizen and live in USA ;) )

The benefits of doing business with a Canadian company can be a lots, we have a lower cost of life than the average US city giving us the possibility to be either competitive on price (since it cost less for manpower in Canada) or to offer more for the same price.

Thing said, if the doc write on his prescription no one outside US border, well technically speaking I am outside, it true.

Anyway, thing said, to all that wonder if it worth doing business with me or not, if you think that it will cost more or if you think it will be complicated, it free to call me and ask your peer I am always happy to find solution and always available to support all my customers ;)

So far i never had a customer that ended the discussion by "well you still too expensive" or by "too complicated" it always "next case i send it to you" ;) :)

Try it, I don't bite, just the canadian bears do that :p (or the freaking big bugs north of the country they hurt so much!!)

Techy

Techy

Reaction score
Panthera produces some of the best bars and implant solutions I have seen.
Easy to work with, but I think the quality sells itself.

Adam
Streamline Dental