Bars

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Wade what you are looking precisely, cheap and fast?
good and fast?
Top quality?
Other important points? What type of bar, with or without a second structure milled or you wanna cast it?

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
Primotec mills titanium bars. I have done a half dozen with them. Nicely priced and they include screws.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
My buddy Juggy owns So. Cal Dental Lab in Riverside CA. His bars include screws.
If anyone is interested give him a call (909) 633-6462 - Tell him I sent you! :)

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Wade what you are looking precisely, cheap and fast?
good and fast?
Top quality?
Other important points? What type of bar, with or without a second structure milled or you wanna cast it?

Looking for something milled in the United States.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Cheap, good and fast. Now there's a thought!!

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Well except US, i can fill you demande
Cheap (you mean good pricing :), good quality and fast.
Any problem if it milled in Canada ?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Well except US, i can fill you demande
Cheap (you mean good pricing :), good quality and fast.
Any problem if it milled in Canada ?
I assume the cheaper canadian dollar ( 70c US?) makes your bars an even greater bargain.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Not Wade, but I've been asked by an office to provide a signed statement that none of my work is done by or subcontracted to any person, group or company outside the US borders.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
If you go to Canada for a bar who's paying the shipping? Included in the price? I have a few
accounts in Canada and shipping for a minimum of 1 pound is around $35 I believe. If there's
a problem and the bar needs to go back and forth for any reason isn't that a headache????

user name

user name

Reaction score
Not Wade, but I've been asked by an office to provide a signed statement that none of my work is done by or subcontracted to any person, group or company outside the US borders.
Veterans Admin did the same to me.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Not Wade, but I've been asked by an office to provide a signed statement that none of my work is done by or subcontracted to any person, group or company outside of US/QUOTE]

No.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
My buddy Juggy owns So. Cal Dental Lab in Riverside CA. His bars include screws.
If anyone is interested give him a call (909) 633-6462 - Tell him I sent you! :)
Really? What’s the name of his bar?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Beatrice will you give 2.3% discount to American labs with new imported medical device tax ?

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Is this a private practice or Govt?
If government, well they have concerns that are broader than business. I get that.
But if this is Private? Just on the behavior of waiving a written document around and demanding you, in essence, contract...
I'd run posthaste and not look back. There's some bad MOJO there.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Is this a private practice or Govt?
If government, well they have concerns that are broader than business. I get that.
But if this is Private? Just on the behavior of waiving a written document around and demanding you, in essence, contract...
I'd run posthaste and not look back. There's some bad MOJO there.
Private office. I wrote it to say that none of them they had received were. And that was fine enough. If they wanted it notarized... that would have been my whoa horsey moment.

Virginia requires explicit consent to outsource, and additional explicit consent for out of state or out of nation.