Bars

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Need a lab to mill bars for me. As much as I would like to send to Panthera the market won't bear it here. TIA.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
PM Sent.

Last edited:
TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
Call Chris at Primotec 4+ implants
milled titanium
699.00 from STL
Have done several with him, all done nicely

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried Panthera, not happy at all, first they didn't call me to question the case. It was just put on hold. Second, they didn't tell me that it was going to Canada, addl charges as a result. Won't deal with them anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in getting some really nice bars done at a reasonable price PM me.
These will be milled in house in Southern California by my buddy who is the owner. I will
give you his cell number so you can call him directly with questions.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried Panthera, not happy at all, first they didn't call me to question the case. It was just put on hold. Second, they didn't tell me that it was going to Canada, addl charges as a result. Won't deal with them anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Gallagerdental.
I am very sorry to hear that, there is hundreds of technician here on this forum that use us everyday and none have ever said that or have to deal with that kind of situation.

I see that the case was done in 2016 like a year ago, my employee that dealt with that case is not with us anymore so I cannot have more details of what happened.
I invite you to call me so I could find a solution for you and who know maybe you will give me a second chance for you to see why you are the first one in 5 years to write this kind of comment on this forum, I am sure there is a way to make you happy like all my other customers.

Best