Ball Attachments identification

N

Ncm

Reaction score
Hello all,
I may have exhausted my online search to no availability in looking for components for these ball attachments. Our clincian said these are pretty old ball attachments and the ball diameters themselves are about 3.5mm in diameter, they are much larger then the normal attchments we are used to seeing such as the 2.5mm ball attachments. Just would like to see if anyone here has any ideas.

Thanks in advance.
Ncm

Attachments

• 20201229_104633.jpg
    20201229_104633.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20201229_104609.jpg
    20201229_104609.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 20
Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
If you hadn't said they are 3.5mm I would have said Preat Clix. Maybe contact Preat, they may have an idea.

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
Nobel had at one point really big ball attachments

N

Ncm

Reaction score
Thank you Doris and Jo Chen, i believe yall have hit it on the mark, now the real challenge is to find components.

N

Ncm

Reaction score
Thank you all again, so i reached out to preat and they told me to reach out to nobel and unfortunately nobel has discontinued them. Only real solution from the technical department is to replace the abutments with newer ball abutments that are readily available. Thanks again for all the help.

Regards,
Ncm

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
There used to be a company called Attachments International, they have been folded in to Implant Direct. Call Implant Direct and see what they have

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
There used to be a company called Attachments International, they have been folded in to Implant Direct. Call Implant Direct and see what they have
Darwin probably does not have anything. Maybe try XPDent, Rhein83, or Sterngold and see if any of them would have this