Axsys Dental

alfredmorad@gmail.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
Just a little info on my company:
We have been in business since 1994, we have 20+ employees, in a 50,000 sq ft facility located in Wixom MI. the majority of our customers are in the industrial and educational world. We've been in the machining and CAD/CAM world for a very long time. We are the exclusive sales partner for CNC Software (Mastercam) and Delcam in the state of Michigan. We have over 2500 customers just in Michigan.

I got into the Dental CAD/CAM vertical about 5 years ago, when DELCAM came out with DENTMILL and DENTCAD. We searched long and hard for a Mill that would be high quality, versitle and rock solid, we finally found the Arum built in Korea, tweaked it to our specs branded it VersaMILL and here we are.

Also we have a full line of Dental supplies related to machining, very knowledgable staff, and a great tech support department.
Thanks contact me if you have any questions or comments.
AL Morad
[email protected]

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
COOL!

I must come there One day to learn more about the Industrial side of CNC machining. I know you have played with some BIG mills in your career.

Many "Dental" companys are trying to sell/service CNC equipment, when they have never even seen, operated, or owned a CNC mill themselves!

Crazy, huh? But for some silly reason....labs buy from them anyways? LOL Go figure?? The Blind leading the Blind.

I don't get it??

Scotty

Last edited:
alfredmorad@gmail.com

[email protected]

Reaction score

Top Bottom