August 1st Meet & Greet

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
will you guys stream some live feeds for those of us that are drowning in workload? hahaha!
would be awesome to see some live action of the new i500!

Good idea...

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Looking forward to today's gig.

I'm not sure exactly what to expect so...
I was wondering if I might ask that those attending respond to this post along with the number of peeps that will be accompanying you.

It would help in finalizing plans.

I will set-up a "streamer" (NOT a "steamer" thank youDontknow) including using the i500 which everyone will be able to get their hands on.

I set-up a little i500 video tutorial page to give user an idea of what the i500 and Medit Link is about. Its mainly a training aid but some may find it helpful.
Medit Link & i500 instructional videos

Thanks
Steve

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Myself +2 (All are Dental folks)

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
We are running about 30 mins late...on our way though

C

charles007

Reaction score
Steve, Rob, please shoot me a text if you go Live.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Here's a few topics of interest Steve.
Would like to know what margin Cad setting can be used with your VersaMills to save on margin finishing of zirconia and LD.
Bet many DLN members would like to see in real time the scanning and designing of a crown with the Medit scanner/Exocad using the new 2.2 Valletta DB.
With FCZ pricing going down hill :( what would you say to non inhouse milling as a minimum of monthly units for a break even as a staring point.
I'm always looking for nicer looking zirconia so I would like to see your selections of glazed zirconia if possible.

Most importantly, love to hear live music from your VersaMill Allstar Band !

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Here's a few topics of interest Steve.
Would like to know what margin Cad setting can be used with your VersaMills to save on margin finishing of zirconia and LD.
Bet many DLN members would like to see in real time the scanning and designing of a crown with the Medit scanner/Exocad using the new 2.2 Valletta DB.
With FCZ pricing going down hill :( what would you say to non inhouse milling as a minimum of monthly units for a break even as a staring point.
I'm always looking for nicer looking zirconia so I would like to see your selections of glazed zirconia if possible.

Most importantly, love to hear live music from your VersaMill Allstar Band !

Will try to answer and stream to address your interests.
As a starting point to your break even questions. Please check out the link below to our ROI calculator.
With this calculator you can input your own costs and volume data to get the answers. We can then chat about the results and what they mean and address further questions and concerns.
ROI Calculator: https://www.axsysdental.com/documents/Versamill Restorative Dentistry ROI Calculator.pdf

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Getting set-up for a live feed demonstration that Charles wants to see: T-300 scan a design in exocad.
Be ready in about 45 minutes...

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Getting set-up for a live feed demonstration that Charles wants to see: T-300 scan a design in exocad.
Be ready in about 45 minutes...
Got my tea and feet on the desk waiting. Thanks for livestreaming this for us losers that had work to do.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
and us losers who didnt really have work but were shackled to the bench anyway.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
same girlfriend, new shackles.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
First off...Axsys, Steve and his crew are friggin awesome. Seeing all those machines in one place, under one roof gave me a dental tech' chubby. I even did something crazy, rkm and Luke, this is your guys fault. I bought the i-500...the intra-oral scanner. My reasoning is probably what many of us are struggling with right now. We are digitally setup, we have been doing digital for the last ten years, our Docs though are ten years behind us. So here I go to Axsys, saying to myself, I want to buy the desktop T-500 (which is friggin awesome btw) but it doesnt solve my current problem...Docs that need to go digital and me sitting there in my lab waiting on them. Fk it...I'll buy the i-500 and get these Docs to call me when they are doing their next crown prep and actually do it. Then after they see how accurate, how quick, and simple it is...they will get one. Naturally, point them in Axsys direction to buy it and get a nice finders kick back. This is how these intra-oral scanners should of been rolled out from a selling point in my opinion in the first place. Let the labs market it, they are the end user with what information is being collected. Can't wait to get out there chairside and get my docs all going digital...thank you so much Axsys for being such great hosts. Lastly...if you mill zirconium...you might want call them for a preshaded multilayer zirconium disk (1100MPa)...just sayin'

Last edited:
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
my fault? after all the people i've pointed to axsys over the years.... i guess its just nice to hear.

i hope you enjoy it.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I got there a little late but nice . Ben , Tony, and Al were kind enough to show me the equipment. Thanks . Steve was friendly as usual. Met Rob and his team but didn't really get a chance to talk. I like Robs idea on the scanner. Looking forward to next years get together.

Top Bottom