Aug. 2019 Best Esthetic Zr?

B

basler

Reaction score
It was definitely the lab's fault as I mentioned in my post. Complete incompetence since the patient went to the lab for the shade selection.
I have provided 2 examples to prove my point. Either you own it or get out of the way.
SMH Banghead Banghead Banghead

user name

user name

Reaction score
With new Zr coming out constantly and not personally having the funds to try them out, I’m wondering opinions on the most esthetic multilayered anterior Zr and why? Fracture strength >650Mpa or so. And second question is does it rival eMax? Thanks.
Ive never been charged for samples to try. I think its a must to try yourself. A couple that were mentioned are the bottom two on my list.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
SEVEN ATTEMPTS AT AN A1?
smfh, i dont understand how its possible those big chop shops remain open while us little guys get pissed on
It gets under my skin too .Some folks are good at pumping their own tires I guess.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
It gets under my skin too .Some folks are good at pumping their own tires I guess.
like politicians! self licking lollipops. to say it as politely as possible.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
With new Zr coming out constantly and not personally having the funds to try them out, I’m wondering opinions on the most esthetic multilayered anterior Zr and why? Fracture strength >650Mpa or so. And second question is does it rival eMax? Thanks.
I mostly use Ivoclar's Multi MT. Limited shade selection and sometimes a bit on the chromatic side. Just started with the new Prime discs. Prime definitely has a 'brighter appearance, than the Multi Mts. Word is, Sagemax's Multi discs are the same as Ivoclar's Multi. A bit less expensive, tho.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Legally Drunk
Lazily Drifting

Top Bottom