Atlantis FTW!

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I just want to give a shout out on a public forum to Atlantis for the service they provide to dental labs. I had a custom abutment case that I needed rushed because we ordered the wrong platform size the first time we sent the scans. I realized the problem yesterday morning at 6 am. I rescanned and sent the case to them immediately. I also reached out to my Dentsply/Atlantis rep. The new abutment will be here by 10:30am this morning.

I've been restoring most of my custom abutment cases with Atlantis for the last 13 years. Some people question why I wouldn't use the original manufactures abutments or a cheaper abutment option instead. For me, it all comes down to what I would put in my mouth if I needed an implant restoration. I choose Atlantis because it's obvious that they put labs first in how easy the work flow is, the people that they hire to represent their company to my lab, and the abutment itself. I wouldn't have been a good sales person because I can't sell what I don't personally believe in. I can and do sell Atlantis abutments to my doctors because I know I am providing them with the best product out there.

A

AnAppleaDay

Reaction score
We do quite a lot of business with them as well due to our large amount of Astra implant cases and they have been great to work with.
The odd issue here and there, but for the volume we do, it's negligible.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Only complaint on Atlantis abutments is they always seem to have sharp occlusal "cusps". I have to manually bring them down in editor.