Astra EV3.0 Tibase options

Pronto

Pronto

Reaction score
We will be making a 4 unit screw retained zirconia lower anterior bridge for my wife. The Dr used Astra EV3.0 implants. I'm having a hard time finding non engaging Ti bases for that implant. So far I've only seen a place called TruAbutment that has them. Are there any other sources?

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
Imagine has them in both engaging and non-engaging

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
Register and log in, then you'll see them.

Pronto

Pronto

Reaction score
Yes, I'm logged in. Not seeing the components for all the brands.

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
Hmm, show's up for me.. Components>Systems>AEV>Pick bridge in the drop-down box, that's the non-engaging option Screenshot 2022-12-02 124335.jpg

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
Lot's of options and they'll all work ;)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
3.0 ti bases for a 4 unit bridge seems very weak to me. Custom abutments would have more structural integrity and at least one of them would be engaged.

Pronto

Pronto

Reaction score
The bridge will be very small. She's petite and her teeth are tiny. I'm going with the Preat bases. Thanks everyone.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
The bridge will be very small. She's petite and her teeth are tiny. I'm going with the Preat bases. Thanks everyone.
I’ve had 3 ti base 3.0 fracture so I’m just sharing my past experiences.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Does Dentsply say it's contra-indicated to restore with a Ti-base? If they are willing to accept that it will work, I'm willing to do it. I had to put up with docs doing veneers in situtation where the patients' were bruxers and those failed like crazy. I'm here to provide the information I have to the docs and restore what come in the door. Don't take this as being flippant or having a passive aggressive attitude to the doc, I've just done this for so long that nothing really surprises me anymore. I can't be to only one who sees an issue that is being ignored, and stuck in the middle.

Top Bottom