asc crown

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Should I charge the Dr. more for an angulated screw channel implant crown vs. a straight screw channel implant crown? If yes, percentage wise how much more?

Thanks!

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
If your angled parts costs more than regular parts then charge accordingly
What about labor? Is there more time involved in asc? I never made one but just received one to make.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I don't think is more labor intensive... but YMMW

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Only if parts cost more. Not that hard to drage a cylinder 1/2" on the screen lol.

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
I prefer asc. better work flow. I always urge you to use such a solution, I use Dynamic abutment myself. we do not think about the cost of abutments, because we always have the same price for TI base. every work can be screwed on.
for your own convenience, we do not charge more for such a solution. I prefer to decide for myself where the hole should be without worrying about chipping

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
We don't charge any more for angled screw access. You will need a special driver and that driver may not fit into the doctor's torque wrench. I do most of my custom abutment cases with Atlantis. They were generous enough to give me three torque wrenches and three angled screw drivers. I send one set of those with every angled screw retained case we do with a note that explains we will pick up that equipment after the crown is delivered. We keep a log at our front desk so we know which doctors have "checked out" our torque wrenches and drivers. Works really well.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Thank you all for the guidance!!