Asami Tanaka

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
would you share how he was a part of your life?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Is that the big brush guy?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I think he also had a glass rod opaquing tool that I used to love before paste opaque made my life bearable.
I probably still have a big brush but I’m not a fan.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
6E534232-1A22-4B50-A6FF-03E8A4DAB33F.jpeg

Some of my collection. Spray opaque was my life (time) saver And I moved off the glass rod. Used the porcelain wet trays for years too. Actually zirconia was my life saver!

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I remember paying like $80 for the No.8 brush with the rattle bead back in the 80's.Banghead It did have a nice tip.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I remember paying like $80 for the No.8 brush with the rattle bead back in the 80's.Banghead It did have a nice tip.
It only took me one time too, as far as the cost. I didn't want to be flicking my wrist that much to engage the beads, so I just used a damp sponge to
refine my brush tip. Wasn't he also the one who was heavy into condensing, where he could even toss a built crown and not have it break apart?
Or at least that was the idea?

I also had a set of his posterior Big Teeth casts, in the blue cut foam and clear plastic box.

Last edited:
doug

doug

Reaction score
He's that guy. Man I worked for took his course. Came back telling us about him doing the toss the crown against the wall thing. You could do that with Ceramco. Tanaka must have been what, 90? Big innovator, smart guy. RIP

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Enough...we're giving away our age.

Top Bottom