Argon Implant Surgical Guide Planning

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
Is there anyone who can design a surgical guide with for the Argon K3 implant system besides Implant Solutions? Implant Solutions is Argon's sister company who is a lab-they are one in the same. I would like to print the guide for my doctor, but as far as I know Dental Wings is the system that they use which allows implant planning for the K3's. Any help would be appreciated.

doug

doug

Reaction score
I'd bet they are using Co-Diagnostix for their planning, it's owned by DW, which is owned by Straumann, who seems to be buying everything in sight these days. They just bough a hunk of Rapid Shape. So your Co-Diagnostix planned guide from your DW scan will be printed on a Rapid Shape printer, and Straumann will figure out how to get all of that straight to the docs with any lab interference

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
You are right Doug. I called and did a little digging. How convenient, own the implant manufacturer and the lab. Brilliant idea. I am going to figure out a way to win this one.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
You are right Doug. I called and did a little digging. How convenient, own the implant manufacturer and the lab. Brilliant idea. I am going to figure out a way to win this one.
Well, good luck, that's a giant to take on. But I'm standing (well) behind you. I took on and got satisfaction from a huge over a century old banking group this year.

It's possible, just not easy.

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
Well, good luck, that's a giant to take on. But I'm standing (well) behind you. I took on and got satisfaction from a huge over a century old banking group this year.

It's possible, just not easy.
I appreciate it. There are several ways around this situation. Getting him to use another implant is one of my options and the one that I prefer. (It doesn't involve me buying Co-Diagnostix)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hey if he hasn't sunk it yet, that's a real win. Go for it.

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
He's going with Zimmer! A win for me. He is getting a little aggravated with how some things are locked in with the other company.