Argens new Implant Libray

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Argen updated their library on my P.C. . I have their NT Trading scan bodies. My Zimmer NT from" Argen ", TI "R" scan bodies don't match to their new library.. The "R" series looks like it was dropped but I was assured the TSV-ZS selection would with " R" series. They purged the entire library and reinstalled . After losing two days and a couple cases that had not already been saved they assured me it was good. Nope. Anyone else run into this and what was the fix ? I'm not bad mouthing anyone and Argens always good to me I'm just looking for a fix.Thanks.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
OK Just spoke with another tech. There is no "R" option in the order form. So TSV-ZS is the selection to make. When going into scan body alignment their scan body will pop up as the default. There is another drop down menu that was added that you need to select "R " from.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
They are pretty sharp over there...
Wish we were over there...

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
They always get the bugs worked out

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
OK Just spoke with another tech. There is no "R" option in the order form. So TSV-ZS is the selection to make. When going into scan body alignment their scan body will pop up as the default. There is another drop down menu that was added that you need to select "R " from.

Yup nyou need to select the Gen 2 (new) or Gen 1(nt) from the drop down also elso is in there as well desktop and io ones.

Top Bottom