ARGEN HT+

user name

user name

Reaction score
I just ordered a puck of the Argen HT+ in white, and a sample kit of the A-2 color and incisal.
Any thoughts, observations or advice?
I just need a good looking product for my larger span bridges that has the potential for anterior esthetics.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
It is a good looking product for larger span bridges that has the potential for anterior aesthetics

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
We have had good results with Argen's HT+ following their sintering program. The A2 coloring liquid covers well, but when applying it is light in color, so you may want to use some coloring drops in it so that it is visible to you. The translucency isn't close to their Anterior Z, but for the added strength of the HT+, I think that it ia one of the more aesthetic ones out there. Another higher strength zirconia that is comparable to the HT+, in my opinion, is Ivoclar's LT.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Its been so long since Ive colored some Zr, I think Ill do this up coming bridge in the Argen and Origin Beyond Plus and some Nexxzr + just to compare.

O

omsk

Reaction score
I've found it to not be as translucent as I expected.

For me in terms of translucency it seemed that Nexzzr+ was at the top, then Beyond Plus, then HT+.

However I think both Beyond Plus and HT+ seemed harder/stronger than Nexxzr+.

It would be great if you could post your results!

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
I use Nexxzr T but for the High Trans. Zirconia, I have been trying Argen Anterior.

I don't know if they just switched to dipping , but it seems not as translucent before. In my opinion, Dipped crowns are just so hard to get the appearance of translucency. Even with Miyo.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
I just ordered a puck of the Argen HT+ in white, and a sample kit of the A-2 color and incisal.
Any thoughts, observations or advice?
I just need a good looking product for my larger span bridges that has the potential for anterior esthetics.
I use the pre shaded, it is pretty darn good.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I use the pre shaded, it is pretty darn good.
Thats what I was going to try, but their tech guy talked me out of it. He thought coloring the white gave better results. :confused:

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Thats what I was going to try, but their tech guy talked me out of it. He thought coloring the white gave better results. :confused:
I have used dipping for 2 years with all different kinds of manufacturers, it is better to get preshaded and better results. Time is money and on the long run it saves time. My opinion,

user name

user name

Reaction score
Not so happy. The Argen HT + is much more opaque than Jensen XT. I think Im going to do it in NexxZr.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I'd switch but I keep getting phone calls from happy patients.
Must be the MIYO.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I've found it to not be as translucent as I expected.

For me in terms of translucency it seemed that Nexzzr+ was at the top, then Beyond Plus, then HT+.

However I think both Beyond Plus and HT+ seemed harder/stronger than Nexxzr+.

It would be great if you could post your results!
Sorry; Its just a cell phone pic from the Dr. I wound up just using the Jensen XT.
20190108950812211.jpg

M

mmbh

Reaction score
Not so happy. The Argen HT + is much more opaque than Jensen XT. I think Im going to do it in NexxZr.
HT+ is all we use at the moment. We are very happy with it. I found it to be more translucent than Jensen's. Maybe give it a few more try's .

A

a3dl

Reaction score
HT+ preshade

Attachments

• IMGP5130.jpg
    IMGP5130.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMGP5147-Recovered.jpg
    IMGP5147-Recovered.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 62