Are these Zimmer implants??

R

Richard Chun

Reaction score
Thank you all you beautiful people for your help in advance. I think these are Zimmer but need to verify with the experts here. IMG_0250.jpg

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
hard to tell what im looking at here.. locators? im going with NO on Zimmer, but what I'm really drawn to is the condition of that interface.. I'd investigate that a little more.

npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score
I can´t tell from these pictures either, but I´m with Andrew, I don´t think this is a Zimmer. The picture showing the interface definitely doesn´t look like a hex. It makes me think of a keystone, but the grooves don´t look deep enough. It also looks a little Neoss like, but the grooves are too rounded, so I don´t think that would be it either

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Thank you all you beautiful people for your help in advance. I think these are Zimmer but need to verify with the experts here. View attachment 40158
someone needs to take those locator abutments off so that we can see it better....but I am in agreement. those arent zimmer. and the platform in the one image on the right is very concerning. looks all chewed up or something.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
FWIW the 2 implants probably not the same either. The distal is like a Calcitek HA implant or
another of those 'press-fit' types that does not have threads.
IF that it the case, Calcitek parts are available from Zimmer since latter bought over.
LCM

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
FWIW the 2 implants probably not the same either. The distal is like a Calcitek HA implant or
another of those 'press-fit' types that does not have threads.
IF that it the case, Calcitek parts are available from Zimmer since latter bought over.
LCM
true, zimmer does have calcitek stuffs as ive had a handful come through to restore recently