Are these products still in use?

R

Rookobird

Reaction score
I am retiring after 45 years and shutting down my C&B lab. I have Vita Omega 900 porcelain, Vita Alpha porcelain, Sculpture Fibrekor, Authentic press material and a number of hardbound Quintessence books. Are y'all using any of this stuff or should I just throw it away? I will post it in the classified section if there is any interest.
Thank you,
John

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Sculpture is still very relevant for any temp restoration. Still the finest indirect composite in my opinion.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I am retiring after 45 years and shutting down my C&B lab. I have Vita Omega 900 porcelain, Vita Alpha porcelain, Sculpture Fibrekor, Authentic press material and a number of hardbound Quintessence books. Are y'all using any of this stuff or should I just throw it away? I will post it in the classified section if there is any interest.
Thank you,
John
The books will always be wanted.

Please read the classifieds pinned messages, you'll need 5 posts and 30 days minimum as a member befpre putting your schtuffs up for sale.

Any questions, please contact me using @JMN until you can start private message 'conversations. A envelope will show up next to the alert bell when you can start convwrsations.

R

Rookobird

Reaction score
Do these 3 posts count against my 5 posts? :)

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Thank you,
John
You will be surprised how many labs still using some of this stuff because they have cheap Drs or that refuse to move on to high tech. I wonder how long they are going to be in business. The answer is not many.

R

Rookobird

Reaction score
ps2thtec,
Back 10 years ago there weren't very many relevant posts, so I didn't check back. The posts and technology has caught up to the present age.
I'm impressed!

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
ps2thtec,
Back 10 years ago there weren't very many relevant posts, so I didn't check back. The posts and technology has caught up to the present age.
I'm impressed!

Good to hear someone finds us relevant yet ! 🤪

model guy

model guy

Donator
Reaction score
I may be interested in the books.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i really liked alpha porcelain but who uses alumina anymore

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
What books do you have from quintessence ?