Help Wanted application engineer with digital imaging/intraoral sensor experience needed

S

SheaReagan

Reaction score
iRay is looking for a field application engineer to work with customers to ensure smooth integration of our intraoral sensors to their existing software. iRay is new to US market and is introducing intraoral sensors in January with more products to follow, 3D scanner, 3D printer, cbct, x-ray source and more. Please call or email me if interested.

Shea
774-766-7969

[email protected]
www.iraygroup.com

S

SheaReagan

Reaction score
not like a tongue, intraoral sensor for digital x-rays, size 1, size 2

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
What region are you looking for? Is this a full time job?

S

SheaReagan

Reaction score
yes, f/t and preferably in the Northeast but certainly East coast

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Is it something what could be done online ?

S

SheaReagan

Reaction score
what hump? A lot of it will be on line but there will be in-office work too

S

SheaReagan

Reaction score
Is it something what could be done online ?
Where are you located? Do you have imaging experience? We're new in the US and need someone that has experience or can figure it out quickly with the help of our engineers. I'm not an engineer so some of this goes over my head, I need someone who understands TWAIN interface and can help develop our TWAIN as well as support our sales/install efforts getting our sensor to work with other imaging platforms like Dexis, Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Gendex...

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Where are you located? Do you have imaging experience? We're new in the US and need someone that has experience or can figure it out quickly with the help of our engineers. I'm not an engineer so some of this goes over my head, I need someone who understands TWAIN interface and can help develop our TWAIN as well as support our sales/install efforts getting our sensor to work with other imaging platforms like Dexis, Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Gendex...
I was hoping for something I could do remotely from the beach...lol. I wouldn't relocate to the states.

Top Bottom