Anyone with experience on a Wieland Zeno 4030 M1 ?

K

Komprezzor

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I own a startup c&b Lab and courrently own a vhf 4k and definitely love the workflow It’s such reliable little machine, I’m starting to grow at a very rapid pace and need a second mill, I dont want to finance a new mill nor have the money for it, so I understand the risk of buying a used mill with a unknown amount of hrs on the spindle and also a machine that has been out of the market for sometime now, so basically
I got an oportunity to buy a Weiland zeno 4030 M1 made by iMes for an amazing price and the seller simply has won my trust over a few phone calls just such nice guy,
How ever Im looking for a 3rd party to help me answer a few questions, does anyone still own one? For how long have you had it? any common and known issues? How many hrs does the spindle last? How fast can it mill a simple molar crown? Also any issues with the cam software? My plan is to use it to mill astron guards mainly and some zirconia from time to time in case my other mill gets backed up or fails, in advance anything you can tell me about this is appreciated!! Thank you very much!!

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I own a startup c&b Lab and courrently own a vhf 4k and definitely love the workflow It’s such reliable little machine, I’m starting to grow at a very rapid pace and need a second mill, I dont want to finance a new mill nor have the money for it, so I understand the risk of buying a used mill with a unknown amount of hrs on the spindle and also a machine that has been out of the market for sometime now, so basically
I got an oportunity to buy a Weiland zeno 4030 M1 made by iMes for an amazing price and the seller simply has won my trust over a few phone calls just such nice guy,
How ever Im looking for a 3rd party to help me answer a few questions, does anyone still own one? For how long have you had it? any common and known issues? How many hrs does the spindle last? How fast can it mill a simple molar crown? Also any issues with the cam software? My plan is to use it to mill astron guards mainly and some zirconia from time to time in case my other mill gets backed up or fails, in advance anything you can tell me about this is appreciated!! Thank you very much!!
"You understand the risks"

K

Komprezzor

Reaction score
"You understand the risks"
Everytime I want to give this place a chance somehow some one like you ends up making the first comment Usually useless and full
of sarcasm, humans can be so petty especially middle age ones lmao

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Everytime I want to give this place a chance somehow some one like you ends up making the first comment Usually useless and full
Welcome to Dental Lab Network. Once you pass and survive the hazing, things get better!

Now, I don't have any experience with the Wieland mill you mention. The one I have is th Wieland Mini, which is a robust little machine. However, one thing, I would look at, is the CAM software. You may find it very limiting, compared to modern standards.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
No sarcasm intended whatsoever, just merely reiterating his own thoughts. Buying used, unknown and uncharted equipment can be Very dicey. Buyer beware is all.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
No sarcasm intended whatsoever, just merely reiterating his own thoughts. Buying used, unknown and uncharted equipment can be Very dicey. Buyer beware is all.
Especially when it's an amazing price. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Be careful, and watch out for the nice guys!

Top Bottom