Anyone here knows Dentflow?

M

mowbraydental

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Dentflow seems to be a pretty well-known website among people outsourcing their cad works. For people who do not know this website, it is a platform where people outsourcing CAD works hire and pay CAD designers when a job is done. The website Dentflow take commission from each transaction.
I took a few jobs from there for fun and now I have about few hundred USD in my Dentflow account. But I noticed the payout system does not work at all and none of Dentflow's support lines answer nor respond my emails.
Has anyone here tried this website? Shouldn't it be reported as a scam trading website?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Shouldn't it be reported as a scam trading website? I think you've answered your own question.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Dentflow seems to be a pretty well-known website among people outsourcing their cad works. For people who do not know this website, it is a platform where people outsourcing CAD works hire and pay CAD designers when a job is done. The website Dentflow take commission from each transaction.
I took a few jobs from there for fun and now I have about few hundred USD in my Dentflow account. But I noticed the payout system does not work at all and none of Dentflow's support lines answer nor respond my emails.
Has anyone here tried this website? Shouldn't it be reported as a scam trading website?
Look up tyeir physical address, call the buikding next door. See if they're even there.

M

mowbraydental

Reaction score
Thanks for your inputs.

I actually found the owner's Linkedin and Facebook page. Messaged him and still no reply. I guess Dentflow was not a scam but maybe they are turning into a scam because his businesses aren't going well. Still very bad attitude tho. I'm not sure the most effective way to report them.

Here is his Facebook, if anyone knows his companies..

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Thanks for your inputs.

I actually found the owner's Linkedin and Facebook page. Messaged him and still no reply. I guess Dentflow was not a scam but maybe they are turning into a scam because his businesses aren't going well. Still very bad attitude tho. I'm not sure the most effective way to report them.

Here is his Facebook, if anyone knows his companies..
Taking them to court for the money owed you is always an option.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
and you always get a parking spot right out the front of anywhere you want to stop at.

R

roliroli

Reaction score
Hi guys,
i am in the same situatiation. i have to get 150 usd since december 2020, they sent me an email to accept the invoice till 15th of the month and for almost 5 month the payout is pending.
i try to get in touch with them bot nothing happens, i think i will report them as a scam website

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Same here, no payout since forever. AVOID

R

roliroli

Reaction score
Same here, no payout since forever. AVOID
I started to chat with them this day. They say they will help me to get the money. You shoul check your payout options. There are to ways. In one of them u get the money only when u have earned more then 200 usd.
I cheched the other one cuz i have to get only 155usd. Hope it will work now
Anyways you shoul try to write to support and attach some pics of your invoice and income.
Hope they will help us.
Good luck !

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Well I have chosen the option where are no limits. Also I have written to them without any outcome.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Miracle has happened!!! I got the payments.

M

MasterTiv

Reaction score
Dentflow is my close friend's website,
Its legit. works fine and safe.

Dentflow is just the site that connecting people to cad designs.
As a Dental cad designer, I was chased by them to enter my bank account details to have my money.

Its a very good platform for designers who are willing to put a lot of effort in it cause there are a lot there and cheap.

Good luck :)