Anyone have good shade accuracy experiences with ArgenZst or Nexx ZR multi ?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
The prime pucks are pretty much double the cost of the nexxzr+... Is it really worth 2x as much?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
The prime pucks are pretty much double the cost of the nexxzr+... Is it really worth 2x as much?
If you want multi layered pucks with a high strength zirconia, I guess yeah... But you are correct, they are expensive, especially the 20mm

M

mmbh

Reaction score
We use Argen HT+ alot. If its an A1 or A2 for instance, we use the A1-L and A2-L. L is on the light side of the shade

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
nexxzr+ has multi blanks too, I just dont see the difference I guess..

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
nexxzr+ has multi blanks too, I just dont see the difference I guess..
Nexxzr+ Multi is the same (literally, but a bit cheaper) as ZirCad Multi, with 800mpa flexure strength. ZirCad Prime (which is Multi-layered, too) has 1200mpa. I dont think Sagemax has anything comparable? I am not trying to be pedantic and I might be wrong...

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
We use Argen HT+ alot. If its an A1 or A2 for instance, we use the A1-L and A2-L. L is on the light side of the shade
Intersesting. I use the Argen HT+ also. However my results are the opposite. I'm close to using A2 for A1. They all come light. C4 AND A4 are real tough to get to. Any thoughts on what could be the problem ?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
edit, wrong info

M

mmbh

Reaction score
Intersesting. I use the Argen HT+ also. However my results are the opposite. I'm close to using A2 for A1. They all come light. C4 AND A4 are real tough to get to. Any thoughts on what could be the problem ?
Are you outsourcing the crowns themselves? I am referring to the pucks. I do alot of A2's so I usually order A2-L pucks to mill. We occasionally send some extra crowns for them to mill and sinter and yes, color accuracy can be an issue with them if they are dipping.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Are you outsourcing the crowns themselves? I am referring to the pucks. I do alot of A2's so I usually order A2-L pucks to mill. We occasionally send some extra crowns for them to mill and sinter and yes, color accuracy can be an issue with them if they are dipping.
I mill myself. I'll have to try thew L series.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Nexxzr+ Multi is the same (literally, but a bit cheaper) as ZirCad Multi, with 800mpa flexure strength. ZirCad Prime (which is Multi-layered, too) has 1200mpa. I dont think Sagemax has anything comparable? I am not trying to be pedantic and I might be wrong...

You do know that the Prime is ~800mpa for the Inc portion and 1200mpa in the ging, dentine area, right?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
You do know that the Prime is ~800mpa for the Inc portion and 1200mpa in the ging, dentine area, right?
I am aware of that. However, it is still stronger than the Nexxzr Multi and its sibling Zircad Multi. Again, I may sound pedantic, but I am learning as we discuss these materials and I want o make sure, I have the right info.

Top Bottom