YES I AM USING ZZ OFEN 600 WHAT HAPPEN

anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
ya i am using from 2009 ,its very nice but sometimes need to Chang black cable

Javier Ricalde

Javier Ricalde

Reaction score
Greetings I have it and I use it since 2007 version 1, a disadvantage that I see is that can not program it yourself or in my case I have never explained how to do it and only has 5 programs that programmed them in the Head Office of zz in my country so if you want to modify some step of the program you can not do it , camera is high but reduced you may not use round trays and 1 version to the heat opens the door for expansion in my case suits him a clip to prevent it, something very good when he broke Send Mail to zz Italy and they sent me the part in 3 days without cost and I have also had to change black clabe back once to my it has worked very well but my production is not much thing I use only 2 days a week so I don't need more than that, what if I do is that I never open it while more than 80 degrees on the recommendation of their own and still without a single crack as shown in the photos of yours and only once when newly buy it gave me green since crowns use boxes themselves to cover selling and never more I changed the color I hope you serve

technician

technician

Reaction score
from Zirkonzahn.

I think it's ZZ first oven. It was only made for ZZ zirconia.
The oven has 5 programs that you can not program. Inside measurement D 9 cm H 9 cm W 6 cm.
I use it with ZZ zirconia but also with Noritake and Wieland zirconia (program 4) and it works fine.
The black cable, I think they mean the heating element inside the oven.

Saludos

Javier Ricalde

Javier Ricalde

Reaction score
Así es es la primera versión y si también lo utilizo con otras marcas de zirconia pero en el progrma 5 el de prettau y funciona muy bien eso por consejo de un Tecnico de zz y el cable negro es el que conduce la energía hacia las resistencias en esta versión era de poca capacidad y se quema fácilmente pero el remplazo te lo vende ya de mayor capacidad y ya no se sobrecarga, y en la cámara lo que puedes hacer es colocara en dos pisos y te aumenta la capacidad de la carga al doble saludos

This is the first version and if also use it with other brands of zirconia but the progrma 5 of prettau and works very well that on the advice of a technician for zz, and the black wire is which driving power to the heating elements in this version was of limited capacity and burn easily but replacement sells you already increased capacity and will not overcharge, and the camera can do is placed on two floors and enhances you load double greetings

Last edited:
V

ViorelP

Reaction score
Does anybody have a manual or something for zirkonofen 600? I would like to know if i can change the parameters for the heat because it is programming for a type of zirconium and now i have other type of zirconium and i can't use zirkonofen 600 with what zirconium i have now. It damage the zirconium.

V

ViorelP

Reaction score
How do i select the programs? I've seen that it has 5 programs, but i don't know what is for what (program no1 is for..? no 4 is for..?). How do i select the programs, how do i change them?
On the display i have 4 buttons. 2 for mode, and 2 for Ack.

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
Does anybody have a manual or something for zirkonofen 600? I would like to know if i can change the parameters for the heat because it is programming for a type of zirconium and now i have other type of zirconium and i can't use zirkonofen 600 with what zirconium i have now. It damage the zirconium.

YOu have to pull the computer out (the display on the front) and send it to zirkonzahn with the parameters you would like to program into it. You cannot program this unit yourself.

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
How do i select the programs? I've seen that it has 5 programs, but i don't know what is for what (program no1 is for..? no 4 is for..?). How do i select the programs, how do i change them?
On the display i have 4 buttons. 2 for mode, and 2 for Ack.

Under Ack, choose the 2nd button with the arrow. Hit it until you see a number. The simply choose the program number you want with the mode buttons. Finalize your selection by hitting the arrow button again.

If your oven has only been programmed by zirkonzahn, program 2 is for zirkonzahn zirconia, and program 5 is for prettau. The others are nothing.

E

exo

Reaction score
Yes, you have to send it to zz. An update for the actual standard-programs is usually a free service for zz-customers, then you have 5 programs: 1400, 1450, 1500, 1600 and one 1500 fast.

E

exo

Reaction score
The programs since 2009. if your oven is earlier there are maybe some variations
No1: 1500 degree standard
No2: 1450 (after 2013 or update)
No3: 1500 speed
No4: 1400 (opaque)
No5: 1600 (prettau)

If it damage your zircon, change to no1, it usually works with every zirconia.
For the manual, call zz they will send it to you in minutes!

G

grantoz

Reaction score
I have the 1500 which was their 1st oven but very similar in approach you can only modify programs through them.Its their form of quality control it stops short cuts which is very important especially when they 1st released their products.the furnace is easy to change elements and the black cable keep an eye on it .as it will burn I have had 2 in10 years.Dont however buy one unless you are going to you zz zirconia as the programs are specific for their products no other furnace fires prettau as well.I have tried others and have a vita furnace also for zz the zz furnace is best.

A

Arkhalon

Reaction score
I send my "Display" to the ZirkonZahn and they updated free. The programs 2014:

1. 8C/min 1500 Ice Standard
2. 8C/min 1400 Opaque
3. 14C/min 1500 Ice Speed
4. 6C/min. 1450 Pretau Anterior / Colored Zirkon
5. 5C/min. 1600 Pretau Zirkon

J

joegarciaar

Reaction score
Someone could tell me how to verify that what is wrong is the resistance or black wire in my Zirkonfen 600?

S

SURYAPRATAP

Reaction score
My zirkonofen 600 is Showing ALM sign in the corner of the display and is not running can anyone help me ? can anyone tell me whats wrong?

Z

zafar

Reaction score
My zirkonofen 600/V2 is Showing ALM sign in the corner of the display and is not running can anyone help me ? can anyone tell me whats wrong?