Anybody process a denture in an air fryer? I'm thinking imma give it a go next time the wife is out...

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Hello and Happy 2022! I got a new computer and did not remember to transfer the DLN site until now.... anyway... We got an Air fryer and I am wondering if anybody has done this??? Seems the temp and heat control is there...

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Uh... that's all I got :)

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hello and Happy 2022! I got a new computer and did not remember to transfer the DLN site until now.... anyway... We got an Air fryer and I am wondering if anybody has done this??? Seems the temp and heat control is there...
Why? Microwaveable acrylic exits for the last at least 20years. 3min in the 500w microphone which is a small power compare to a 1000w microwave and you are done.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Let us know the results, and take pictures along the way please.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
fking BRILLIANT! cooking taquitos now.. I'd say 6-7 min tops should work!

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Jeff Goldblum was caught on video dancing at 'Gay Mardi Gras' and, for a  moment, the world was perfect - Upworthy

Is this a is it possible thing? Or is this a I want to move my production to type of thing.

I believe it is possible, I do not believe it would be efficient.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, did it work?!?!? Or did you have to buy a new air fryer?

Smilestyler

Smilestyler

Denturist
Reaction score
I want to know if the denture already smells like French fries upon delivery. I can see a market for that.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I'll bet it would de-bond an abutment and infuse it with taquitos or hash browns (can't remember what we just made) im so tired. ima vote for hash browns. its 1am

Top Bottom