Anybody have an running Imes 450i, I need to know how to hook up the Vac, Air and Coolant

V

Victor DQ

Reaction score
I bought this machine 2 years ago and finally got it cracked to opensource to use as a regular 5Axis CNC mill and about to test run.
It came with iVAC and Coolant pump. I just want to know how to get em all connected.
If you can take a picture of the side panel like the attached picture here, I would be appreciated since I am more like see-n-learn kind of person. 20200305_165257.jpg

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
the brass fitting at the top is a quick connect Air in, the vacuum hose connects to the black inlet and also to the 9pin port near the power switch, and the two in-out beside that are for water coolant.

V

Victor DQ

Reaction score
Thanks, and where is that blue tube connects to or is it just exhaling outlet?
Also that power outlet right below to it with spring cover is just auxiliary or connected to the iVAC or the coolant motor?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
to be honest i'm not sure what that outlet does

I

Ikon Dental

Reaction score
The plug is to turn the vac on/off automatically. it will go to vac

I

Ikon Dental

Reaction score
the plug up top and the blue plastic is for wet milling and pump

V

Victor DQ

Reaction score
the plug up top and the blue plastic is for wet milling and pump
So the power plug up top is to connect the coolant pump not iVac suction unit?
And the blue tube also connected to the coolant pump? What about the bottom hole it say "Water", where is it supposed to be connected?
Attached diagram still not explaining about the blue plastic. Very confusing wording. 20200306_234604.jpg

Top Bottom