Any way to import 3shape articulator calibration object scans from one installation to another?

• Thread starter MonolithImmortal
  • Start date
M

MonolithImmortal

Reaction score
I've got a new computer with a fresh install of 3shape 2020, and I've got everything set up except for I realized that the old PC/3shape install (2017) had all our labs articulators (Sams 3, Danar 320, Panadent etc) scanned into the software so we could use the interface plates. Is there any way to import those calibrations so I can save time not rearticulating and remounting my calibration objects for each of our articulators?

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
I just went through this myself and apparently there is no way to direct transfer. You may be able to find them in the scanners old directory since you did a fresh install on a new PC, but I did this and the techs could not track down and I had to remount and rescan the calibration objects.

M

MonolithImmortal

Reaction score
I just went through this myself and apparently there is no way to direct transfer. You may be able to find them in the scanners old directory since you did a fresh install on a new PC, but I did this and the techs could not track down and I had to remount and rescan the calibration objects.
Thanks. I called Core3d's tech support and they told me the same thing. Bummer.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
It has to save somewhere .

Pull an image before and after. Toss everything in the windows directory and compare.

Top Bottom