Any update on Cyrstal Ultra for hybrid applications and how they are working out?

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Sounds too good to be true . . .
LCM

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Axsys has hyperdent templates to cut this, and it works fine. up to you how you use it, most people put composite on the gum and composite on the facial, any repair is usually to the broken composite which can be done chairside.

AGV

AGV

Reaction score
Tried Trilor years ago. Easy milling with a compo template. Strong bond with all Bredent's components. Need to avoid contact with gingiva around Ti basis and overcontour because it´s a brittle material, so no bueno for gingiva if the implants are subgingival. . Then, after few cases, didn´t give continuity. Prefer PEEK.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
What cases are you using the PEEK on? I thought that material would phase out zirconia or titanium abutments with what it theorized would replicate PDL. Are Drs requesting these for implants or more for the frame?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
What cases are you using the PEEK on? I thought that material would phase out zirconia or titanium abutments with what it theorized would replicate PDL. Are Drs requesting these for implants or more for the frame?
Mostly all-on-4's, did a few telescopic cases as well... used to work with a few implant guys who preferred PEEK over Prettau or Ti bars.... nowadays I tell the Dr what to use