Any "Unique" Thanksgiving Food Being Made Or...

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Don't forget the lard dressing.

tumblr_mz9trjIGzy1r8cvzdo1_400.gif
We're serving this as an appetizer. Thanks for sending!
download (1).jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
We always have pasta. Freakin'
Italian in-laws.....

With all this talk about spaghetti and pasta, guess what I had for my Thanksgiving meal...spaghetti :D I did also bake on the side some jumbo breaded shrimp.

Talking about shrimp, when I lived in Texas, I asked one of the dental assistants what she had when she got back from lunch, and she said "bowled shrimp", bowled shrimp, say what? I asked her about 3 times before she tried with all she had in her to sound like a Yankee and come up with what I could now understand her to say, "broiled shrimp".

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
With all this talk about spaghetti and pasta, guess what I had for my Thanksgiving meal...spaghetti :D I did also bake on the side some jumbo breaded shrimp.

Talking about shrimp, when I lived in Texas, I asked one of the dental assistants what she had when she got back from lunch, and she said "bowled shrimp", bowled shrimp, say what? I asked her about 3 times before she tried with all she had in her to sound like a Yankee and come up with what I could now understand her to say, "broiled shrimp".
When my amazing Mrs lived up north her roommate said she went to the Dr and he had to "Dry blood". She was horrified, disgusted and confused utill 30min later she understood that roommate said "draw blood"

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
My dad used to make a Rum cake that had, aside from the rum in the cake, a entire bottle of bacardi 151 poured over the cake slow enough that it sucked it all in.

1 piece and you could still drive, 2 pieces, you shouldn't, 3 pieces gave my sister a hangover when she had it not understanding it was really *RUM* cake when she was 12 and snuck a few pieces.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
My Thanksgiving sucked! I was so flippen sick I didn't eat anything at all! Thank god it was only a 24 hour bug.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
My Thanksgiving sucked! I was so flippen sick I didn't eat anything at all! Thank god it was only a 24 hour bug.
Sorry to hear that. Can I send you a turkey sandwich?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Ugh, me too, maybe I emailed it to you? Disallowed from all events, too rotten to care.

Macron Dental Lab

Macron Dental Lab

Reaction score
2_DSC1577.jpg
This is how went down in the house.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Looks nice :) 14 Hands, out of Prosser, Washington state. It's a nice wine :)

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
DROOOLLLLL.....That looks so good! Thanks!
I would have sent it UPS, but I thought the bread might get soggy by the time it got there.