Any alternative to DESS-USA for parts please!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Not sure this helps...but I ordered on Monday and received my parts today from Dess. I'd cut them a little slack, we all have moved...it's a pain in the @ss. However, you still should of had a phone call, three weeks is too long, we expect that from Straumann not Dess...lol

Manny

Manny

Reaction score
he might have encountered an Implant that Dess doesn't have parts for? or the shipping may be taking too long? could be a lot of reasons.

in terms of comprehensively covering implants, Dess and Medentika cover a lot of the same bases but to round that out i suggest also adding NT trading, Open Implants, and Elos into the mix; Dynamic abutment is also an excellent fit if you are in the business of needing angled screw channels.
They moved location and the ordered parts were never coming, delayed shipping even if promised they will ship before moving, That's all

Manny

Manny

Reaction score
Not sure this helps...but I ordered on Monday and received my parts today from Dess. I'd cut them a little slack, we all have moved...it's a pain in the @ss. However, you still should of had a phone call, three weeks is too long, we expect that from Straumann not Dess...lol
I ordered on June the 26-th asking if they can ship the same day. Keith's answer was "yes of course". The parts were not shipped and arrived on July the 15-th. I could have sent the case to Atlantis directly if I knew.

Manny

Manny

Reaction score
I know Keith G monitors this board and I wish he would negotiate a deal with FedEx. UPS in my area is so undependable that I will pay 7-8$ more just for the convenience and service of FedEx.
Same here!

Manny

Manny

Reaction score
I had the same issue, I had a tough case that was deilvered today (weds),I ordered on the 2nd, and wasnt shipped until the 8th.. so I got it on friday. While I wish they wouldve let me know, I wouldve ordered something else, Im not sure Id call it lying..
The problem is me I think, I expect people to keep their word like I do... Mine was ordered on the 26-th with Keith's promise on the phone that will be shipped the same day...it came like yours on the 15-th of July, What would you call him, maybe I was too steep but I was pissed off...

W

Willard

Reaction score
I like Dess products and Keith he has helped me out in the past.
not saying Keith , but they dropped the ball on on this. No different than any of us telling our Accounts
yeah we will have it in a day or two and when they call in 4 days we have to say yeah like I said you will have it in a day or 2.
Aw well stuff happens if I get hammered and over sleep I’m honest and tell my accounts the truth anymore
Years past I would lie like a ——-

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
How about Lab Software? Not to hijack, but here it goes. I have LSG,(laboratory systems group) for lab software. I have been trying to get a hold them since the shut down and only received one call back about transferring my software to a new computer. In addition the support contract when they sold went from 245$ to 750$ a year. So this Garth said just remove McAffee virus control and it'll work. It did not and I still cannot get them to call back. So my question is do they still exist.?? Thanks in advance.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I dread ever moving the lab again. Took over a month to find everything.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
We are having the inside of the house painted this week. Everything had to be moved but they did not finish one room at a time! We had to move everything in every room and they would do a little in each room each day! Sorry kids, find a place to sleep and hopefully they will be finished soon....

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
We are having the inside of the house painted this week. Everything had to be moved but they did not finish one room at a time! We had to move everything in every room and they would do a little in each room each day! Sorry kids, find a place to sleep and hopefully they will be finished soon....
That's messed up.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I had to get my truck worked on. They actually expected me to leave my truck with them. Im like, how am I supposed to get around?
The audacity

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I had to get my truck worked on. They actually expected me to leave my truck with them. Im like, how am I supposed to get around?
The audacity
Hubby's car was in the shop for 2 days, luckily we have the delivery car as a spare when needed.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
:eek:cricket :eek:

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
The audacity
I am pretty sure this was sarcasm on users part

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I know Keith G monitors this board and I wish he would negotiate a deal with FedEx. UPS in my area is so undependable that I will pay 7-8$ more just for the convenience and service of FedEx.
this would be a regional issue. where I am UPS is far more reliable than FedEx. i go out of my way to use UPS instead of FedEx