Angulated screw channel

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me who sells angulated screw channel Ti bases with higher than minimal gingival color height. 2 or 3 mm.
As far as I know Preat has 2mm gingival height ASC Ti bases but they have a 2 week custom order waiting period.
Thanks in advance.

D

DanieB

Reaction score
Have you looked into DESS to see if they meet the specs you're looking for?

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Have you looked into DESS to see if they meet the specs you're looking for?
They only have minimal height angulated screw channel ti bases.
Go ahead lab guy, say it.

apostolis159

apostolis159

Reaction score
Dynamic Abutment Solutions is probably what you're looking for. You'd need to check if there is a retailer where you are, they are a Spanish company.
They have 2-3mm Ti bases for most of the implant systems they support (up to 5mm for some). I've used them for several systems both for Zr and CoCr cases.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Dynamic Abutment Solutions is probably what you're looking for. You'd need to check if there is a retailer where you are, they are a Spanish company.
They have 2-3mm Ti bases for most of the implant systems they support (up to 5mm for some). I've used them for several systems both for Zr and CoCr cases.
Thank you, I will find out.

AGV

AGV

Reaction score
My fav option for ang: Smart Implant Solutions. Gingival Height (HG) 2-3-4mm. Free scanbodies. For Exo and 3Shape libs.

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
You can use the DESS straight tibases with different gingival heights and then use the angle screw channel screw. You will probably have to cut down the chimney possibly but this is another solution and all our tibases have vertical walls for maximum bond retention.