Angulated screw channel

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Screwdriver must be simple, but yet it will be unique so it create the problem of patient moving around the world and not warn dentist about his unique condition of screws being different.

We supply a driver bit for each case delivered along with a card stating the parts used, lot #'s and recommended torque for the patient to keep. Its working great for us, the patient is now responsible for their own info (just like the info card given after surgeries) and we started to get calls form practices who never heard of angled access restorations before...:)

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
We supply a driver bit for each case delivered along with a card stating the parts used, lot #'s and recommended torque for the patient to keep. Its working great for us, the patient is now responsible for their own info (just like the info card given after surgeries) and we started to get calls form practices who never heard of angled access restorations before...:)
I provide the implant company label for the patient every time I place an implant.
The idea of the abutment information is great!
Yes, many DDS don't even want to to unscrew the abutment because too bush to change
model of practice. That might slowly change with companies like Nobel pushing for
their screw-retained zirconia crowns. Be prepared for a wave of badly done implant
level impressions . . . . just being my pessimistic self today :(
LCM