Angulated screw channel exocad

Jean-Michel BERTIN

Jean-Michel BERTIN

Reaction score
To activate this option :

Put inside the defautsetting.xml (or setting.xml if you have it) into dentalcadapp\config :

<ImplantLibraryAllowScrewChannelAngles>true</ImplantLibraryAllowScrewChannelAngles>
<ImplantLibraryAllowScrewChannelAnglesByUserDefault>true</ImplantLibraryAllowScrewChannelAnglesByUserDefault>

D

dirkkk50

Reaction score
Ok, now you aided an angulated chanel. What's next? What kind of screwdriver (and screw) will finish this job?
search

P

PinAn

Reaction score
Ok, now you aided an angulated chanel. What's next? What kind of screwdriver (and screw) will finish this job?
search
Like norbel biocare
They did for kind of Ti base

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score

You can angulate any platform to a certain degree until the driver could still engage without stripping the screw...there systems with semi-spherical drivers and matching screws where you could go as much as 25-30 degrees. Getting it cut properly is another can of worms...

A

Andrea Regio

Reaction score
To activate this option :

Put inside the defautsetting.xml (or setting.xml if you have it) into dentalcadapp\config :

<ImplantLibraryAllowScrewChannelAngles>true</ImplantLibraryAllowScrewChannelAngles>
<ImplantLibraryAllowScrewChannelAnglesByUserDefault>true</ImplantLibraryAllowScrewChannelAnglesByUserDefault>

Thanks!

Is it possible to go further than 20?

A

Andrea Regio

Reaction score
How? What i've to change in xml? I remember that default is 20 max.

A

Andrea Regio

Reaction score
Angulated Screw Channels

<ImplantLibraryAllowScrewChannelAnglesByUserDefaultMaxAngle>30</ImplantLibraryAllowScrewChannelAnglesByUserDefaultMaxAngle>

A

ag1976

Reaction score
Has anyone here tried out dynamic abutments? What are its shortcomings ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Has anyone here tried out dynamic abutments? What are its shortcomings ?

I have used a couple of dynamic abutments. The only thing I have noticed is that they are short.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A

ag1976

Reaction score
I have used a couple of dynamic abutments. The only thing I have noticed is that they are short.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A friend told me that he used them but after a while he had dentists complaining that they were becoming loose and in some instances he had to redo them.

E

Eli89

Reaction score
This option is not activated in my exocad, how can I add or activate that?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
This option is not activated in my exocad, how can I add or activate that?
now its in the implant editor each manufacturer allows for each interface vs not either your risk ask your reseller and due to the option to change interfaces on the fly on constructed **** you better have glue what your doing . If your a master editor you can edit config too ;) but dont do

Last edited: