Alternatives to JP-Vest?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
As you may know, JP-Vest is no more available in the US. I am looking for alternatives. I have tried Cream Vest from DVA, but don't like the reaction layer and subsequent poor fit, especially with thin margins. I have used Speed vest and Henry Schein's, too. But they do not compare favorable to JP Vest.

What are you guys an gals using?

Thanks in advance,

M

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Microstar. It seems to have a medium light reaction layer. Ceravety had more of a reaction layer than microstar.

Call Jensen @ 867-5309 and ask for Jenny, and see if she'll send you a free sample ;)

Last edited:
Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Microstar. It seems to have a medium light reaction layer. Ceravety had more of a reaction layer than microstar.

Call Jensen @ 867-5309 and ask for Jenny, and see if she'll send you a free sample ;)
Right, how could I forget Microstar! Thanks! Ill give them a call.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Lol...agree, we just use it to text, surf etc.
Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
As you may know, JP-Vest is no more available in the US. I am looking for alternatives. I have tried Cream Vest from DVA, but don't like the reaction layer and subsequent poor fit, especially with thin margins. I have used Speed vest and Henry Schein's, too. But they do not compare favorable to JP Vest.

Thanks in advance,

M
def microstar

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
yep, generally thats the case.

Thanks, I just didn't want to build up Contra's expectations of Microstar, only to have him end up in having to buy a case (no samples) and being disappointed as to how the reaction layer is, compared to JP-Vest.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i tried jp vest, and it was nice. but not nice enough for me to switch away from microstar. the stability and versatility of microstar is unmatched in the investment world imho

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Agree, I use it for everything. It's also easier in cutting it down to devest as well as blasting out the units. Ceravety is finer grain, denser investment so it took a bit more time in devesting emax. It also had more of a reaction layer, at least for me.

R

rstcdt

Reaction score

Thanks in advance,

M