Altering Exocad files to add Bleach shades?

N

nvarras7

Reaction score
Hello all?

I once figured out how to add all the bleach shades into the last exocad version's menu and can't for the life of me remember where in the config file that is. Anyone remember off hand where it is? Half my shades are bleach shades.

Thanks in advance for any help.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
go to dentalCADApp->config-> defaultcolors.xml and find this list, modify as req'd

exo bleaches.png

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
if you think you might be overwriting defaults and don't want to screw something up, create colors.xml instead and add this field. colors.xml will let you revert to default by simply deleting the file and trying again.

N

nvarras7

Reaction score
Just to be clear I'm asking about the tooth color menu labled 10 in this picture. I tried to change the xml and changed something else so I returned the original file.

Attachments

• Define_Jobs_-_PROJECT_-JOB_DEF_-_ACTIONS_-_PIC_FINAL_-_shrunk.png
    Define_Jobs_-_PROJECT_-JOB_DEF_-_ACTIONS_-_PIC_FINAL_-_shrunk.png
    434 KB · Views: 25
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
ok for that you'll be looking in DentalDB->Config but i forget which file it is and i turned my work pc off already

N

nvarras7

Reaction score
ok for that you'll be looking in DentalDB->Config but i forget which file it is and i turned my work pc off already
Thanks for responding, by the way. I've gone through the db files for a couple hours straight and can't figure it out. I even have the pdf of the configurator manual and it's not mentioned anywhere.

Top Bottom