All on 4 zirconia start to finish!

rcamarena38

rcamarena38

Reaction score
Hey group? So I work at an all on 4 that now Mills our own dentures from a wax up (hopefully soon designing ourselves). I have been doing a ton since I started 2 years ago ( all the basic stuff like Bite rims, Essix splints with ovate points or not. A ton of partials with clasps and without. Nightgaurds and doing a few full setups for full dentures. And am now going into crown and bridge doing buildup with a waxlectric. Started on molars since it's hardest and moving onto anteriors now. My ceramist is now leaving and wants to teach me cutback and the whole nine! I need books or something! I saw bill marais using a few books for a course he did and will post some with this message. Do you all know of any books to help with the staining and glazing and cutback and all etc??
I'm also going to my first zirkonzahn course for our m5 in a couple weeks. I want to be able to do it all from designing on the software to cutback to stain and glaze and baking and finishing. I know it's a lot but that's what's next for me. Everything is going digital so I want to be on the cutting edge of it. Also any input would be awesome!! Thanks group and I know it's Sunday but I would def appreciate it

bccbe0e4ffe028f716bba4774e13e9a8.jpg

d8645f7581180da391cfbeaa13457c91.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Good to see a lot of young techos working thru the weekend to improve their skills!Lots of grey and polished heads down working away ,Im going to show this photo at the morning meeting when they say they want to try something new and improve their skills on my time.good on you guys.