Air pressure on a press furnace

Toto

Toto

Reaction score
Help please
I have a Jeneric/Pentron press furnace and upon moving someone adjusted the air pressure gauge at the back of the furnace resulting in mis presses.
Does anyone now the psi /kpa for such a furnace?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Help please
I have a Jeneric/Pentron press furnace and upon moving someone adjusted the air pressure gauge at the back of the furnace resulting in mis presses.
Does anyone now the psi /kpa for such a furnace?

My notes say that I used 4bar , small ring and 4.5 for large ring. No longer have that oven though.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Yes but JP engineered it for themselves as a press oven first , later sold by ney also.
The blue tag ?
The Jeneric Pentron autopress plus I have I bought in 2000. I guess the Ney one was before that?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
The Jeneric Pentron autopress plus I have I bought in 2000. I guess the Ney one was before that?

Got it with the old opc in 1996. But sold five years ago. I have two like yours in nonPress version. They’ve been great, but that co. is no longer too after HS bough them. :(

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Got it with the old opc in 1996. But sold five years ago. I have two like yours in nonPress version. They’ve been great, but that co. is no longer too after HS bough them. :(
I opened my lab in 1999 and had two choices for a pressable system: Ivoclar for $17.000 or Pentron for $5.000 including layering porcelain and stains. Went with Pentron. Pressing oven lasted for 13 years.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
By the way, if anybody is interested I have a bunch of OPC pressing pellets

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Hello Millennium,

I have the exact pressing furnace shown below. Is there anyway you could send me a copy of the manual?

Jim
pm me your address

Top Bottom