Air Force Manuals

S

Skywalker

Reaction score
Anyone have digital copies of the Air Force manuals I can review?

Thanks in advance

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Luke, use the search force... it's here somewhere.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
You could also PM our moderator.
C479476C-09D7-484D-B862-9B58B9D5588C.jpeg

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
If you open up the menu thingy upper left, then click on resources they are there under Dental Manuals or something similar.

S

Skywalker

Reaction score
I saw lots of posts on it but none of the links actually worked. Thanks for the responses though. Obviously the Coronavirus has diminished my force. :(

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I saw lots of posts on it but none of the links actually worked. Thanks for the responses though. Obviously the Coronavirus has diminished my force. :(
Dude, this one still works.
Hit the big orange button top right, it'll take you to Google for a roughly 80MB download.

hey, @CatamountRob , I painted it with lemon juice after the last time you found me so your camera can't see me anymore.

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
He is the master.
Thanks, I saw this earlier and it will download but won't open.
It's compressed, like a zip file. Rar is just a different way to compress, different math algorithm.

This is a link to a freeware program that understands Rar, Zip, bz2, and many others.
If you can't figure out which one you need, you probably need the one I marked. Assuming you're a primarily English kinda communicator.

Untitled.png

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I’m not constrained by the need to follow any sort of decorum. It’s a blessing really.
There's a dude who started doing security testing of the computerized adult uhhh, things.
He said someone needed to do it as they had gotten so high tech but nobody wanted to be associated with the subject and "since I have no dignity anyway, I figured, well, why not"