For Sale AG Motion 2 5-axis milling machine

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
Looking at selling my AG Motion 2. Comes with D-Clamp holder, standard 98mm holder, Glass Ceramic holder, Titanium Abutment Holder. Recently new encoders were installed. Very clean mill. Suction for dry, and water tank for wet milling also come with. Also whatever burs I have for the mill will be included. $15,000 firm. PM if interested. I'll include pic

A

AnAppleaDay

Reaction score
What are you replacing it with?

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
What are you replacing it with?
We got it to mill emax about three years ago, well we don't mill emax anymore. I've got some Imes mills, and thinking about another one.

T

Tony Zhang

Reaction score
Looking at selling my AG Motion 2. Comes with D-Clamp holder, standard 98mm holder, Glass Ceramic holder, Titanium Abutment Holder. Recently new encoders were installed. Very clean mill. Suction for dry, and water tank for wet milling also come with. Also whatever burs I have for the mill will be included. $15,000 firm. PM if interested. I'll include pic
Hi, i dont know how to PM, can you contact me at my email? or give me yours. I'm interested. [email protected]
Thanks.

R

Revrl

Reaction score
Is it still available?

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
Yes it is. PM me and I'll give you my cell

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
How much are you willing to drop from the half price ? Rofl