Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
motion1
And yes it does suck.

J

JamesBephoto

Reaction score
Any one having issue with 1mm Ti bur keeps breaking ????

McTeeth

McTeeth

Reaction score
the best results i ever got from emax milling came out of a Planmill, but it was about 33% chance to get a good unit out of it. between tool breaks and unsuccessful calculations this was the best result i got. 1 in 3 were satisfactory.

so my vote is to stop.
What about the Versamill 5x400 or Weiland hybrid select?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
milled emax is an excersize in picking the right geometry; cases with good margins, nice shoulders, good wall angles and good coronal/apical aspect.

most of the emax i did on the versamill were not fair trials of the work Axsys did, and pushed the definition of what kinds of cases you should make in milled emax.

so while i acknowledge i tried, and axsys did their best, it was not a fair trial. it was also the year before dentmill stopped publishing dental software. and since then Axsys are vendors for other software instead. so my information pertinent to the 5x series of mills is outdated at least 3 years.

edited to add: i also recently outsourced some emax to RCKSTR Ryan, and i knew what the outcome would have been but my hands were tied - through no fault of his, the case needed an urgent rethink. i don't blame Ryan for the results of the case. he went above and beyond to help me out in a time of crisis.

H

hvicente241

Reaction score
hello very good, I would like to ask you if there is any option in exocad or ceramill mind for the creation of chimneys without having an implant

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yes just cut a cylinder through the crown.

H

hvicente241

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Afinidad, post: 291986, miembro: 1246"] Sí, simplemente corte un cilindro a través de la corona. [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Afinidad, post: 291986, miembro: 1246"] Sí, simplemente corte un cilindro a través de la corona. [/ QUOTE]
Me disculpo, ¿puedo darle mi correo y me puede dar una pequeña explicación de cómo hacerlo?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
A

Aurea -Dental LAB-

Reaction score
Hi every one, I have an Amann Girrbach map 200 scanner that works with ceramill mind. I want to upgrade it with a module but my distributor told me that he needs a code number to do that. How much time do i have to wait for that code?

M

MolarMania

Reaction score
Hi every one, I have an Amann Girrbach map 200 scanner that works with ceramill mind. I want to upgrade it with a module but my distributor told me that he needs a code number to do that. How much time do i have to wait for that code?
Not sure if I understand your Question, but if you purchased a module for Mind, your distributor should have it (the code) within days from AG. Will be emailed to you. Your distributor should have experience with selling and updating modules to existing owners of Mind software...I don't own an AG Scanner, so if the code you speak of has to do with that, then sorry I can't be of assistance.
E

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Usually you would want someone to install that for you I think.. Its a code to activate it on the dongle.

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score
You buy the module from a AG distributor after providing your dongle number. The distributor does not need to be the same you originally purchased from. The distributor will activate through Germany for you. This can take a short time or a long time, it depends on Ag Germany. The module is then activated, its pretty simple. Who is your distributor?

U

ugljanac

Reaction score
Hallo my friends, i have a 98 holder for my motion 1, it is now available, if someone need here contact me for detail infos.

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
Hallo my friends, i have a 98 holder for my motion 1, it is now available, if someone need here contact me for detail infos.
do you need any special software update to add the 98 holder into motion software because i have a motion1 but never saw the option to change the blank holder like you do with the motion2 or the Mikros4x/5x

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
You can add another fixture, but you also need the parameters changed to be able to mill a larger area.

M

Misjaaa

Reaction score

Hello Ugljanac, I sent you a message regarding the 98mm holder for motion 1. Please write me in pm on more info on this when you can.

Thanks in advance.

P

pesalek

Reaction score

Hi, can you send me more info about the 98mm holder for ceramill motion 1?

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score
Dont think you can add for the Motion 1. The Mikro's and Motion 2 are completely different.

Top Bottom