AG Ceramill users unite!

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Can I use a puck that is larger than 20 mm for example 98 x 22 or 98 x24 mm with my Ceramill Motion 2?

I do not see this option (a larger size than 98 x 20 mm) when I add a new puck of zirconium..

Thank you advance.

You should be able to use up to 25mm. However I believe it jumps from 20 to 25mm, nothing in between.

alextstone

alextstone

Reaction score
Has anyone used/heard of VITA VIONIC?

VITA seems to have a bunch of information online and AG also already has it on their website but they haven't been able to tell me much about it...
According to Vita NA, denture base material is awaiting FDA approval in the US -

FDA= F*cking Delayed Again

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score
According to Vita NA, denture base material is awaiting FDA approval in the US -

FDA= F*cking Delayed Again

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Yes still waiting.... also waiting for the BDS System

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score
Two questions... 1) denture module- work around to do single arch?
2) since AG has the secondary bar/superstructure disabled under implant based menu- tips on how to design secondary bar? Thank you!

1) currently only both arches, will be updated soon to do single arch

2) have you contacted your distributor? do you have the bar module? are you using 3shape or ceramill mind?

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score
how much was the replacement sensor in usd?

depends on when you purchased. The initial dna's had a year warranty but AG may give you some slack if you were part of the first generation. Out of curiosity, are you using AG tools? If I were you I would contact the distributor, if they cant help you then google Amann Girrbach distributors and start shopping around

M

MolarMania

Reaction score
I need the .exe file directory to use my Medit scanner with AG Mind design software. This will allow me to use the scan (Map 400) button in the software. Can anyone help?

My distributor is not able to service their clients properly..AG should be more involved before the distributor issues kill their reputation. What a disappointment.
Thanks

alextstone

alextstone

Reaction score
I need the .exe file directory to use my Medit scanner with AG Mind design software. This will allow me to use the scan (Map 400) button in the software. Can anyone help?

My distributor is not able to service their clients properly..AG should be more involved before the distributor issues kill their reputation. What a disappointment.
Thanks

I do not have AG software so I may be off base but in the open version of Exocad, the file path is :

(main software folder) > DentalDB > config > defaultsettings-db.xml

Inside that file, find this:

<StartButton ImageColor="#FF072996">
<Icon>ScanIcon</Icon>
<Caption>colLab 2017</Caption>
<HideIfFileDoesntExist>C:\Program Files\Medit\colLab\colLab\colLab.exe</HideIfFileDoesntExist>
<ExecPath value="C:\Program Files\Medit\colLab\colLab\colLab.exe">

<Params value="%p /MultiDiePluginDLLName=%mfn /Language=%l /UseUniversalNumberingSystem=%dn"/>
</ExecPath>
</StartButton>
<StartButton ImageColor="#FFD98000">
<Icon>ScanIcon</Icon>
<Caption>Scannen</Caption>
<!-- Replace '..Scanner.exe' below by the complete path to your scanner software executable.
Contact your scanner software supplier for info on what additional configuration / command line
is necessary to enable exocad integration. You may need a special version of the scanner software
to enable integration with exocad -->
<ExecPath value="..\..\DentalCADApp\bin\Scanner.exe">
<Params value="%p /MultiDiePluginDLLName=%mfn"/>
</ExecPath>
</StartButton>

Change to your liking. As you can see, my copy has two scanner icons. The top one was added for the Medit Scanner. The area in red is the custom path.

Then, you will also have to set up the Collab software for your scanner to know where your ExoCAD A.K.A. Ceramill Mind software is located. That should be possible somewhere in the settings of the Collab 2017 software.

I am not an expert on this so try this at your own risk! Copy your files before attempting so you have a backup to revert back to if it does not work.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
@Amann Girrbach mr Molar Mania seems to be in dire need of some assistance. i hope you have reached out to him already.

M

MolarMania

Reaction score
Thanks so much!! Will try to work it out in the morning.
So much appreciated..

M

MolarMania

Reaction score
@Amann Girrbach mr Molar Mania seems to be in dire need of some assistance. i hope you have reached out to him already.
Hey did you hear that?? That’s the sound of crickets..
Could have sworn Jesse @EP replied to my post saying that he has multiple customers with Medit scanners and Sprintray printers that work with their AG software seamlessly. Especially since they sell Sprintray to go with AG stuff. “Their techs can handle it” and it’s “unacceptable” they told me they can’t do it. “Get back to you Tuesday” he said.....that was the day after Memorial Day.
Wow, now I can’t find his post... that’s pretty weird.
I thought he knew the products he sold..Why would he remove his response? Do you think maybe he is promoting something he may not be informed about? Something is fishy here.....
Still waiting jessie@ep. Esthetic Professionals.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
think of it this way, DLN is not a platform as popular as Facebook and Twitter, so their site presence will be whenever they damn well please; its not high profile bad publicity.

instead of waiting, you can see his phone number in his signature; i suggest a phonecall, however consider he hasnt been seen since june 3 (9 days ago) so its quite likely he could be taking time off.

his post history suggests he handles customer service calls capably. but i see no evidence of deleted postings; check your private conversations it could be there.

M

MolarMania

Reaction score
think of it this way, DLN is not a platform as popular as Facebook and Twitter, so their site presence will be whenever they damn well please; its not high profile bad publicity.

instead of waiting, you can see his phone number in his signature; i suggest a phonecall, however consider he hasnt been seen since june 3 (9 days ago) so its quite likely he could be taking time off.

his post history suggests he handles customer service calls capably. but i see no evidence of deleted postings; check your private conversations it could be there.
Didn’t know about the private messages platform..just saw it thanks.

I was under the assumption this site was for labs to share their experiences in order to make things better for all... thanks again to those who reached out to me.
Excuse me Luke if you felt you needed to defend your sponsors. Guess I gotta pay to play (regarding the Amann Girrbach thread mentioning it really isn’t an open system as claimed if you risk warranty be voided) .
Please share your personal experiences with Esthetic Professionals or Jesse. I really do need a good distributor. You seem to know them well. Geez, we all need a great distributor. Help!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
it absolutely is that platform, however as you will know everyone who is a sponsor has paid real money to earn business here. you have every right to be mad, and express that. i wont censor a single word. i never have.

at the same time, while you have the right to be angry with whomever you wish to be angry, the law of zellers toyland is that the sponsors forums are for them to promote themselves in their own domain and have their customers interact.

it is your responsibility to crack the whip with the people who have promised you service. as this very thread demonstrates - AG has a lack of good service for several of the people here. but there is also a wealth of knowledge to be gleaned from the people who have dealt with these issues.

i wish you nothing but the very best of luck, i can't help you im not qualified to do that. you are using a system i only know by name. AG has the responsibility to help you, and so your posts stay up. but less than half a dozen posts over a month doesnt really get picked up on the old 'here is a problem customer' radar. you will need to shout in a venue they monitor closely. like their phone system and twitter feed. https://twitter.com/Amann_Girrbach

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
You think they will leave customer complaints on their twitter? Thats a one way street for pushing their products and showcasing user cases. They have replied to me on FB.. but only in PM,unfortunately the question was if they support dentalshare.. which seems appropriate since it is part of exocad and downloaded with the Mind software on my PC.. but they dont. The real question is why not?

Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
Dentalshare is finally available for AG Ceramill on their latest 3.8 upgrade. At anytime during construction, just click on settings icon, click save/ export as html and it will generate a file/ link to view your project in 3D.
I have been waiting for 2 weeks to get info about this update from my reseller but have not heard anything yet.
I had figure it out on my own after reading about it and waiting patiently for six months.
If you haven’t updated yet, let me know if you need help / info.
I’m still new to AG but I’ll do what I can for you.
Thomas.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
That is to save as 3Dpdf. Dentalshare is a portal to send/share cases.

Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
On the latest update it works as Dentalshare.
During construction click settings icon on upper right hand corner, click on html (last on the list at bottom) and it generates a link you save in a folder you choose (desktop for example).
Just email your client as attached file. They can than click on the link provided.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Im on build 5630 and I dont have any updates in the queue.

Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
you need the following update:
Version 3.8, Jun 6, 2018
[Database engine build 6627] [Construction engine build 6635]

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
On the latest update it works as Dentalshare.
During construction click settings icon on upper right hand corner, click on html (last on the list at bottom) and it generates a link you save in a folder you choose (desktop for example).
Just email your client as attached file. They can than click on the link provided.
That is not Dentalshare. That is known as WebView. Two different animals.

Top Bottom