AG Ceramill users unite!

P

pesalek

Reaction score
Does anyone know admin password to the new ceramill motion sw? ( when you click on the ceramill logo top-right). I need to do a calibration on machine with updated firmware. Older motion sw has admin password 51616 , but it no longer works on new version.

J

JustDavid

Reaction score
Does anyone know admin password to the new ceramill motion sw? ( when you click on the ceramill logo top-right). I need to do a calibration on machine with updated firmware. Older motion sw has admin password 51616 , but it no longer works on new version.
I believe you know need to user-specific email/password combo. That at least was the case when I did some light training with them over a year ago to be allowed to calibrate etc. This unfortunately was only valid for 1 year.

I hope you find a solution otherwise ... tech support.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I believe you know need to user-specific email/password combo. That at least was the case when I did some light training with them over a year ago to be allowed to calibrate etc. This unfortunately was only valid for 1 year.

I hope you find a solution otherwise ... tech support.
And a keystroke logger installed on your machine to catch what is typed

P

pesalek

Reaction score
I have a solution, but I do not like it :) Current solution is use old ceramill motion sw, after running, it asks to upgrade sw, it will downgrade the SW and after downgrading, you can login as admin and do the calibration. after finishing, run the new version and it will upgrade again. Only needs to be done only over USB, network does not work in this way.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I have a solution, but I do not like it :) Current solution is use old ceramill motion sw, after running, it asks to upgrade sw, it will downgrade the SW and after downgrading, you can login as admin and do the calibration. after finishing, run the new version and it will upgrade again. Only needs to be done only over USB, network does not work in this way.
Putting the Work in workaround. That's better than no option by far.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
It used to be ceramill mall on my old motion1 unit. Im sure thats been changed.

Saluki

Saluki

Reaction score
Ceramill Mall still on our motion 2 for at least the last 5 years has not changed that I know of

D

dddexplore

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I end up here as I am an motion 1 "original" user for the last 4 years without any issues. Few month back I had spurious issues with the tool check sensor not triggering. Had to clean it and lube the lever but unfortunately I also had to remove the small electronic board with the magnetic sensor, big mistake. Now I end up with a slight offset on the z axis and I need to calibrate it. Although I have access to service menu I do not wish to guess the steps to do it.
Does anyone have the service manual for motion 1, I manage to see few pictures from it and it looks like it describes the process of z axis calibration.

On the original subject of this thread, does any of the few interested in converting the motion 1 seen this video? Looks like the guy managed to engineer a working conversion to 98.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ive abandoned that project many years ago, cheaper to just buy a used motion 2 now..

P

pesalek

Reaction score
I have service manual and codes, email me at [email protected], I will send you. 98converaion is possible, text Mr. Ankit, we have 2 machines allready converted and it is working with original cam withou any problem ( just change stl of the holder in Cam to 98.5)

Gor222

Gor222

Reaction score
Thank you so much pesalek! Everything worked out. It is only thanks to people like you that an independent community can develop. Thanks again!

G

George1616

Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone have the Scanner XML file as im ttrying to connect my scanner and i cannot find the installation file. any help? when i try to run calibrations says Scanner.xml not fount

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
Any one knows when AG is going to open the strategies to Millbox ?

Top Bottom