AG Ceramill therm S sintering furnace ,,,software problem.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I bought the furnace through CAP a few years ago and I know they got sold to Zahn. Who should I contact for tech help ? cera.jpg

Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
Considering warranty, I would contact Zahn directly. Then they can generate a work/ service ticket and have everything documented.
I also purchased map400 scanner (complete AG package) from CAP two years ago and couple of months back Zahn helped me to get back to production very quickly. All covered under service contract.
Thomas.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Considering warranty, I would contact Zahn directly. Then they can generate a work/ service ticket and have everything documented.
I also purchased map400 scanner (complete AG package) from CAP two years ago and couple of months back Zahn helped me to get back to production very quickly. All covered under service contract.
Thomas.
Thx ,I will give them a call this afternoon.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help , Was able to talk to Alex from Zahn (great guy) ,,,,,,was able to link in via the furnaces IP address ( note :- If you have this furnace look in settings ,network,& write it down ,may help you in the future ) All it took was a screen calibration and up and running again .

suc.jpg