Adding c&b to removable lab

S

Stella02

Reaction score
I've been thinking of partnering up with a c&b lab to add more options to my existing removables lab.

Nervous about the idea of basically having somebody else completely in charge of that area of my buisness, but wanted opinions.

Has any removable guys added c&b to their lab and or farmed all their c&b work to another lab?

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
I thought about partnering but instead simply Outsource all of my crown and Bridge, couldn't be happier with the results. excellent quality fast turnaround excellent margins and profitability without the headache.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Don’t do it.

The only way a partnership works is if you are both heavily invested in the same vision. That takes work, planning, and lots of deep conversations about vision and values.

I have the best partnership in the lab business and it’s amazing. But we worked our asses off making sure we saw eye to eye and know what each other expects. I don’t know a single other person in this industry I could do this with. It’s just that rare.

On the other hand, our remarkable success is attributable to that partnership. I could not have built this lab to be what it is without him and certainly not this quickly or comprehensively.

But we spent months defining our relationship, our shared goals and values and laying out plans. We still set aside time every week to go over our philosophy and ensure we are staying true to our vision.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Shorter answer: stick to what you do well instead of trying to be all things to all people.