Account Beware

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
Just want to give all here a heads up, if you have recently picked up an account from Cincinnati Ohio or have one call you about doing there work PM me.

We have had a run in with an account that now has multiple lawsuits pending against them, from what I can gather from our attorney they have been Lab hoping like crazy to try and cover there trail.

They are a large account so it gets expensive quickly.

I’ll give the name in PM just Incase they contact you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Just want to give all here a heads up, if you have recently picked up an account from Cincinnati Ohio or have one call you about doing there work PM me.

We have had a run in with an account that now has multiple lawsuits pending against them, from what I can gather from our attorney they have been Lab hoping like crazy to try and cover there trail.

Dam...I hate fkrs that do this to labs. Now I gotta go pick a bar fight to get my frustration out over this...thank goodness it's Friday night :)

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score

I wish it was possible to make a list of labs/doctors who do this kind of stuff without getting sued
for slander. There's a few labs out there that refuse to pay. That's why we only do credit cards now
unless you are a BIG name lab.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
NEW ACCOUNTS= CC case by case. After half a dozen or so if it feels good go monthly CC with them.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
We are asking for a CC every new account wishes to work with us. We charge for each case before sending it out, insufficient funds = case goes to hold. Worst case scenario, we're burnt for a few hundreds worth of work only. Ppl these days are ok with this type of billing, you order something online or go to a store/shop, you are expected to pay upfront. Why labs should be any different?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score

yikes