About practice

P

PinAn

Reaction score
Hi guys, I wondering know what kind of practice you did every day?
As I watch the jungo endo’s lecture , I did 2more morphologies every day
But if I want practice more about other thing
What kind of practice I should do?

D

Dentalmike

Reaction score
When I began attempting to increase my skill through practice, I was in a position to use my daily work. I think that's where most of us have time depending on our situation. As for what kind? Any kind "You" want, it's your practice. Add elements of color like incisal trans, halo, mammalons if your doing morphology already separate. Where do you have trouble or what area do you want to improve.

P

PinAn

Reaction score
When I began attempting to increase my skill through practice, I was in a position to use my daily work. I think that's where most of us have time depending on our situation. As for what kind? Any kind "You" want, it's your practice. Add elements of color like incisal trans, halo, mammalons if your doing morphology already separate. Where do you have trouble or what area do you want to improve.

I mean , is there have any suggest way to do?
Like what I must do ?
Just like jungo endo said I need practice morphology every day,
and for ceramics for stain? What kind of practice I need to do?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Like what I must do ?
What kind of practice you need to do depends on what you want to be able to do that you can not do now as well as you want.

Practice whatever you see as your weakest area. As you build your skills to being better in that area, another will be your weakest, and you work on that. By continually working on the lowest level skill your skillset you will get better overall.

D

Dentalmike

Reaction score
Like what I must do ?

I agree with jmn suggestions also. In your daily work, look at your morphology on a solid model that has tissue to help you evaluate your progress. Take many pictures of your finished work,this will also help evaluate and guide you with changes you'll need to make. Share photos here on dln and many will give helpful suggestions. Practice means learning and growing by your efforts through failure as well as success, so perhaps trying mostly on shape and surface with daily work and color with internal effects on practice only work until you want to add what you have learned also to daily work.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Pick up as many teeth extractions as you can and try to duplicate shape and shade. Do the same using dental books.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I always thought carving the soap bar looked like good practice.