About 3D printer

C

crapshoot

Reaction score
no rewiews no real dent application crap constructed vat ignorant and partially resistant to advice . A beamer makes no dent application they start now changing their software but thats only one point of a long list . If you want to print only one application maybe !!!

Hi, do you own one?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
only test checker ;);) but results are much better than f moonr.

Attachments

• IMG_2004.JPG
    IMG_2004.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 85
C

crapshoot

Reaction score
only test checker ;);) but results are much better than f moonr.
I found a group on Facebook for this printer to try and get some feedbacks. The pictures posted by one owner shows printed crowns in a yellow resin that seem to show a very accurate fit. I've tried to get more details about accuracy of printed work models, reliability and so on but so far no response. According to the sales rep they're selling like hot cakes in Brazil and other parts of South America, but I'm not finding any evidence to substantiate those claims.

C

crapshoot

Reaction score
I got a reply from an owner of the hunter 3D printer. He supplied photos and videos. He claims that it is a very accurate printer, using the grey resin. Among the photos is a premolar crown sitting on a printed model. The margin seem to sit very flush on the model. Another photo shows a printed full arch restoration with the implant bar (all together as one) sitting on the analogs on the stone model. He also says that the company is very good.

G

Gordon-2019

Reaction score
Flashforge Hunter from me.... a very very good copy of asiga max... at reasonable price

Στάλθηκε από το TA-1012 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
I am a new gay here, regarding the Flashforge, you are so exciting. My I know how much the price and the model name?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Flashforge Hunter is around 3000-3500 Euro inkl. Tax some cube deviation numbers see pic. but mine are done in a row not like pic two

Attachments

• Flashforge.png
    Flashforge.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Shuffle 4 K deviation.jpg
    Shuffle 4 K deviation.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
J

Jonathan Hamill

Reaction score
I have asiga and love it.

I use the Nexdent resins for provisionals / prototypes. and for digital diagnostics I print with whipmix model resin.
Print all my frames to press or cast. Super accurate fits and margins.
Saving me a ton of time and offering services I could NOT offer before

i hoping you can help with an issue i am having when casting with the nexdent cast material
testing the material in a hope to do away with wax milling but we are having some issues with this material
when casting the margins are coming out jagged,rough not the same as the coping that was invested.
burn out temp 850
burn out time 60mins

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
i hoping you can help with an issue i am having when casting with the nexdent cast material
testing the material in a hope to do away with wax milling but we are having some issues with this material
when casting the margins are coming out jagged,rough not the same as the coping that was invested.
burn out temp 850
burn out time 60mins
Are you leaving too much wetting agsent on the copings?

J

Jonathan Hamill

Reaction score
Are you leaving too much wetting agsent on the copings?
That was my 1st thinking as well when the team brought this issue to me, we dried them off with air and also we have cast with out any wetting agent same result. We have been using the Shera RP investment the rest of the coping or bridge is fine it’s only on the margins.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
That was my 1st thinking as well when the team brought this issue to me, we dried them off with air and also we have cast with out any wetting agent same result. We have been using the Shera RP investment the rest of the coping or bridge is fine it’s only on the margins.
Have you, ppersonally, poured the investment and seen what is happening when you do? I'm wondering if there is higher surface tension than the investing technician is accustomed to dealing with and the material is 'jumping' over the margin instead of rolling over the margin and thus leaving an air gap at the margin.

You've seen how this happens when pouring models over a sharp spot, same thing.